Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils731

Kevin Smith to appear on NHL Live!

13 posts in this topic

Much as it's cool that he's a famous guy who's a big Devils fan, Kevin Smith hasn't been relevant in god knows how long. Dogma was the last half-way watchable movie the guy directed.

Much as it's cool that he's a famous guy who's a big Devils fan, Kevin Smith hasn't been relevant in god knows how long. Dogma was the last half-way watchable movie the guy directed.

not saying its good, but i mean he did just screenwrite cop out....

and he is a big friend of walter gretsky. i expect more about the oilers and his southwest thing then the devils. but thatd be cool to listen to. i wonder if they will let him express him self like he ususal does

I thought Zach and Miri was amusing. Regardless of whether you personally like his movies or not though, he's still a successful filmmaker and big Devils fan, which is cool.

Plus he's in the process of writing Hit Somebody (a hockey movie based on the Warren Zevon song). Knowing his love for the sport, I guarantee that movie doesn't suck.

Oh, he's a Devils fan again? Click click!

That's such a non-story by a guy trying way too hard to make one. Smith is a Devils fan first and Oiler fan second. He's a Gretzky mark who follows the Oilers as a west coast team. If the two play he cheers Devils, that's definitive enough for anyone.

Oh, he's a Devils fan again? Click click!

Yup, that's why I saw him leaving his personal box at the Rock the other night.

Whoa... guess NHL Live is not a family show... couple f-bombs from K. Smith, two minutes into it.

Whoa... guess NHL Live is not a family show... couple f-bombs from K. Smith, two minutes into it.

classic he just dropped the F bomb on Southwest Airlines. Good for him.