Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OfficialDL

Vote NJ Devil

21 posts in this topic

As you may have seen on Facebook or Twitter, NJ Devil is still alive in ESPN's Mascot Madness poll (the only surviving NHL mascot), ultimately selecting the best mascot in sports. Keep him – and Jersey's Team – in the spotlight by voting him beyond the Sweet 16, past his current opponent, Ragnar the Viking.

Vote here:

http://bit.ly/aIChT2

No one's gonna beat the Philly Fanatic, but let's hope NJ makes it to at least the semis.

I voted as well. Why the hell is that Ragnar dude still in the game? He's so...lame.

I voted. Thanks for the link. I'm shocked that Mr.Met got knocked out so early, and I hate the Mets. He's more recognizable than that Viking dude.

As a Devils fan and a Syracuse attendee, I am pretty satisfied that both NJ Devil and Otto the Orange are still in!

Voted. N.J. is winning by a 57% to 43% margin.

Edit: Is it just me, or is the San Diego Chicken conspicuously missing from this list?

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

Edit: Is it just me, or is the San Diego Chicken conspicuously missing from this list?

The San Diego Chicken is not a mascot of any particular team, though, so perhaps that disqualifies him from appearing in the competition.

The San Diego Chicken is not a mascot of any particular team, though, so perhaps that disqualifies him from appearing in the competition.

I coulda swore he was the official mascot for the Padres. :noclue:

I can't vote on that one...I'm a Vikings fan :lol:

Hockey > Football.

Keep that equation in mind, and you can vote.

I'm moderately surprised NJ took out the Rally Monkey. I'd call that an upset. This Ragnar fellow must be destroyed now. We didn't whup a monkey's ass to lose to a guy in a viking suit.

Hockey > Football.

I'm moderately surprised NJ took out the Rally Monkey. I'd call that an upset. This Ragnar fellow must be destroyed now. We didn't whup a monkey's ass to lose to a guy in a viking suit.

Rally Monkey sucks. So does your avatar. I can't believe it still works every single time I see it.

Rally Monkey sucks. So does your avatar. I can't believe it still works every single time I see it.

I was gonna change it up, but I figure I'll leave it in 'til board award season. :cheers:

I forgot all about this. I voted 2 weeks ago when he was up against the Rally Monkey. HAHA Ragnar's gonna be tough to beat though.

Ragnar is slowly closing the gap.

NJ Devil - 56%

Ragnar - 44%

Ragnar is slowly closing the gap.

NJ Devil - 56%

Ragnar - 44%

A vote for Ragnar is a vote for Favre! Therefore we must

DISREGARD RAGNAR

ACQUIRE NJ DEVIL

Edited by RSC

Hockey > Football.

:lol:

DISREGARD RAGNAR

ACQUIRE NJ DEVIL

And a vote for Favre is a vote for all that is unholy and wrong in this universe! That's almost as bad as voting for something Ranger-related!

DISREGARD THINGS THAT SUCK

ACQUIRE THINGS THAT DON'T SUCK

DISREGARD RAGNAR

ACQUIRE NJ DEVIL

vsgiants3.jpg

Yes Brett, you ARE number 1

Skol Vikings

:lol: