MadDog2020

GDT: Rangers @ Devils

328 posts in this topic

game over. dont really deserve to win after our sh!tty play anyway

Edited by Demonic26

I'd be shocked if the Devils win this shootout. I just don't see it. I'm going to say the chances of them doing so at all will lie in the hands of Brodeur.

I couldn't watch the last 30 seconds of the game. Told my husband the rags WILL score and &*(# they did.

I really feel a quick playoff exit once again folks. CANNOT LOSE A GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS! :argh:

Edited by LizDevil30

Yea give up another late period fvcking goal you fvcking losers AWESOME....fvcking idiots. Garenteed the Rangers make the playoffs now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY ZAJAC!

AGAIN, A CHEAP WIN BY A CHEAP GIMMICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GARY BETTMAN, UR AN A$$!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant:

Why the fvck didn't Lemaire send Langenbrunner?? I was surprised to see Trav going with the 3rd attempt. Jamie is great in shootouts, no idea why they didn't send him... :angry:

Edited by Revan

this is what happens when you play the last minute of a game without a center on the ice and then ice the puck

That sucks. But whatta you gonna do.

We didn't play bad.

Movin' on.

Why the fvck didn't Lemaire send Langenbrunner?? I was surprised to see Trav going with the 3rd attempt. Jamie is great in shootouts, no idea why they didn't send him... :angry:

because lemaire is a dumb fvcking douche

This game pissed me off beyond any other this season. Showed me exactly why they'll be golfing after the 1st round and they deserve to be.

Can't hold a lead, can't win faceoffs, too many Jeckyl and Hyde periods, too many giveaways....this game was a perfect example of what has plauged them all season.

They didn't want the game as much as the Rags and there's no excuse for it when the Devils have something to play for as well.

fvck this team and fvck Lemaire, too.

Edited by SJP20

:puke: :puke: :puke:

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

So fvcking pissed off. It doesn't matter that the Rangers aren't going anywhere (then again the Devils aren't but at least will be in the playoffs), I'm still going to hear non stop about this for a few days. Not looking forward to tomorrow.