Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OfficialDL

Frozen Over Returns

21 posts in this topic

My seats went up $6 per seats.. (about 10%)

I'm in the new "Silver" section.

$6x2x44=$528 more for the year (not incl playoffs)

I would not call that "unbelievable"

I run a business and would love to be able to raise all of my prices 10%.

Edited by msweet
Corrected number of games Thanks HOI

My seats went up $6 per seats.. (aboyt 10%)

$6x2x41=$492 more for the year (not incl playoffs)

IT's for 44 games - so only a difference of $36 more.

My seats went up $6 per seats.. (aboyt 10%)

$6x2x41=$492 more for the year (not incl playoffs)

ho hum

Are STH's required to buy pre-season games too?

Yessir Leeds. I was on the phone with someone this morning about that. You'd be on the hook for 44 games total.

Doesn't the title Frozen Over suggest that once again if you renew early, your ticket prices will stay the same? If that is case, and you can pay early, it does seem they are continuing the trend of awesome gifts and prizes. The daily drawings are for some serious sweet prizes.

Doesn't the title Frozen Over suggest that once again if you renew early, your ticket prices will stay the same? If that is case, and you can pay early, it does seem they are continuing the trend of awesome gifts and prizes. The daily drawings are for some serious sweet prizes.

not this year. everyone other than the center mezz STH got bumped slightly.

oh... so NOW it's ok to bitch about prices going up, because it affects EVERYONE in the arena??

Way to go guys :P

And yes this is close to the last straw for me.... I get raised again (and on my parking too), AND they want you to start paying in APRIL instead of July, and 75% of the game will have some kind of discount on them for the rest of the season because they've pissed off all the people that bought the season tickets anyway... way to shoot your foot to spite your face guys!!!

(and yes it's killing me to say fvck em and walk away, but it's gonna take a serious act from the people who buy seats from me to get me to renew again)

You would think so but there's nothing about it in the link posted above. So I don't think you get any kind of price benefit from renewing early this time, it's only about the prizes.

Besides there isn't that much of an increase across the board so it's not like they have major savings to offer anyway unless you're one of the people that renewed at lower prices last year, then you get screwed a little. Like say someone in the uppers renewed at $22 a game last year, this year it seems like it's the normal $30 a game now.

At least the uppers didn't go up to much. I just believe that 226(Colin), 232, 209, and 215 should be paying less then me in 229.

At least the uppers didn't go up to much. I just believe that 226(Colin), 232, 209, and 215 should be paying less then me in 229.

I appreciate that.. I feel the same way, and yes I'm biased, but honestly like when I go to sell my tickets it just looks bad that my corner seats have the same face value as the center ice seats.. The center sections definitely have a different viewing experience than I do..

My seats will be $24 per seat per game next season.. Was $22 this season, so I guess they raised it $2 because the face value has been raised $2... It's only at $22 this season because they froze my price from the days when 226 was $25 face and $22 STH..

Remember when there was talk that Cody wanted to charge people at Pru Center a couple extra bucks if the Nets moved to Newark? I don't remember if that ever went through but I find it odd that tickets went up a few bucks all around.. $37 face value for uppers? What a random a$$ number :noclue:

Edited by Colin226

When we renewed and moved seats this season - we waited until just before opening night - that way you still get a discount and don't have to pay for preseason.

When we renewed and moved seats this season - we waited until just before opening night - that way you still get a discount and don't have to pay for preseason.

Not a bad idea, but I just like the fact that the Frozen Over incentive package really does give out some great prizes, guranteed!

What we also need I feel is a strong run in this year's playoffs. Third round at the least would def help out next year's season ticket and single game sales. If we won the cup in my mind that has to be at least 3 years of high season ticket purchases.

Edited by GoArmySports

Keith and I renewed a few hours after invoices went online.. So hopefully it helps us get double season tix :evil:

Keith and I renewed a few hours after invoices went online.. So hopefully it helps us get double season tix :evil:

I'm just hoping that I can win the $500 meal card, but doubling my season tickets would be nice to.

I also picked double season tix.

I got it last year.

Being in Montreal this weekend, I didnt get a chance to pay until today.

Chose $500 food and bev credit as option 2