Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devilsrule33

Pat Burns: Let's Get Him In The HHOF Now (70,000+ members!)

56 posts in this topic

I hope Pat gets in soon. Always been one of my favorite coaches and thought the Bruins were stupid when they let him go. Hey the facebook group got Betty White on saturday night live let's hope it gets Pat in the Hall!

Let's keep the momentum going; the more coverage we get hopefully the more presure goes onto the HOF!! I joined as well!

Wow. It took about four days to get the first 10,000 suporters. It took less than two days to get more than 15,000 more.

This thing is really picking up steam!

One of the classiest guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I sure hope he can be elected into the hall before his time ends

Just got an email from NHL.com about the campaign. Nice to see that they are really advertising this.

So proud to say I joined this group when it was about 300 members old.

Hopefully it helps out.

Looks like signups are slowing down a lot now that most of the major outlets have already had their stories about it...

So proud to say I joined this group when it was about 300 members old.

Hopefully it helps out.

Likewise on joining early... I think I was like #189 or something like that.

And thanks to devilsrule33 for starting this thread. That was the first I had heard of it and joined right away. Nice work...

And thanks to devilsrule33 for starting this thread. That was the first I had heard of it and joined right away. Nice work...

+1.

Great article!

"I know my life is nearing the end and I accept that," Burns said March 26 at an availability in Stanstead, Quebec, where a new arena was being named after him. "I probably won't be here when [the arena] is finished, but I'll be looking down on it."

If there's an apple in your throat, you're not alone.

You are not alone.... :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0