Devil Fan

GDT: Devils @ Thrashers 7:00 EST

129 posts in this topic

Never thought I'd say this, but hurry back Canjo. I can't take listening to Fischler this much.

Maven seems like he is always reading from a teleprompter. hahaha

anyone else having probs w cable vision???? rangers pregame is on all msg channels!! the devs game was on then all channels changed to the rags...

anyone else having probs w cable vision???? rangers pregame is on all msg channels!! the devs game was on then all channels changed to the rags...

same boat. I hate MSG.

msg says knicks

plus says isles

plus 2 says rags

so where are the devils!?

p.s. pens are on versus

p.s. i love you

according to the convenient little notice bar on the bottom of the screen, Devils are on MSG+ 2, which is channel 414. Hopefully after the Islanders pre game some pro hockey comes on.

I really wish this channel was in HD. I hate watching games on 414.

Oops please disregard I see that it IS in fact on plus 2. i have never been so glad to see this crappy picture

well this should be interesting. i have atlanta's feed for tonight. hum.

all i'm getting in the sopcast link is a player window and an ad for sopcast. not streaming the game. sopcast installed, using ie

sucks. stuck in class til 9:30 so i'll completely miss the game, even on radio. would be nice even with no sound to see what's going on once in a while instead of relying on the nhl realtime scoreboard. would have been better if the guy used justin.tv instead of sopcast for the internet feed

Edited by Legion15

Same here. i'm flipping a sh!t now. :argh:

I have cable vision and I get the Devils feed with Doc and Chicco.. It is the "guide" channel #99.. Crappy low def feed though.

all i'm getting in the sopcast link is a player window and an ad for sopcast. not streaming the game. sopcast installed, using ie

If you have IE there should be a yellow warning bar up top. You have to click that to allow the plugin to run.

guys just letting you know if you have comcast the game is on the TV guide channel...horrible picture tho

Leblond with an assist... Now come through and get a GOAL as we bury the Trashers!!! Would be nice for Leblond to get his first goal (and double his overall points) in this game...

yeah, gave up on trying to stream it. sopcast is loaded, allowed the plug in to run, have to use (ugh) IE. still getting some advert for sopcast but no game broadcast. if we win, i'll just stay up and watch the replay...probably at 3am agian since the isles play tonight too and they always seem to show their replay first.

Edited by Legion15