Rock

Devils' Langenbrunner: Coach made me sit out

9 posts in this topic

He (Jamie) indicated that being sat out left him feeling Lemaire was unhappy with his play.

"I think sometimes decisions like that make you feel that way, regardless if it's true or not," Langenbrunner said.

/me thinks that was the primary purpose, otherwise the coach would have explicitly told him that he was being rested & not just "sat".

Well to be honest I've seen Langs make some awful decisions with the puck this year including turning it over on the pp leading to a short handed goal against. Hopefully, as mad as he seems, this sends him a message and he doesn't make the same mistakes come playoff time. Which by the way might start a week from today YEAH!

Lemaire should give Parise a rest, then it would send the right message that he wasnt singling out langenbrunner.

Lemaire should give Parise a rest, then it would send the right message that he wasnt singling out langenbrunner.

He should show "Dornston" the suites to show he's consistent.....but he's not. Already mentioned in another thread how he benched Salvador for poor play but gives Mottau and White all the minutes in the world.

if they win tonight and isles lose, i'm going to be going to a very lame sunday game with half the team probably sitting.

if they win tonight and isles lose, i'm going to be going to a very lame sunday game with half the team probably sitting.

And yet, that's exactly what we all should want.

honestly.. if not playing well was a prerequisite to being sat out, then rolston should not have seen or see the ice this year again....

Not until the Division and 2nd in the East is clinched.