skullsmasher

the official NHL 11 Thread.

219 posts in this topic

Oh and like I said before... FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WILL THEY PUT SOME GOD DAMN STANLEY CUP FINALS PATCHES ON THE UNIFORMS FOR THE FINALS?!

Complain to the developers on their forums. They listen pretty well if their is a good majority of people who want to see something like that and chances are that there will be some support of something like that. I personally don't mind no Finals patches, even though it would be a neat little feature, it's a ridiculously small feature. There are many other things that could be added to the game.

Edited by RizzMB30

Well.....In the demo, you can press the help button (select(PS3) or back(360)) and cycle through the help and it shows you what features NHL 11 will have all there for you. It's how I just found out that there is going to be Restricted Free Agency. OOOO AHHH :cheers:

i said that 3 days ago, lol, in this thread too!!

If I could can I take this topic back to NHL 10 for a moment? Exactly what benefit does one get once they are at legendary GM status? By my calculations in the task point system I will have over 8000 points accumulated based on the current stats I have with my players as well as if I win the cup which takes me well over the requirement for legendary GM status.

In NHL11 I had Henrique bury one on Luongo...that seemed about right to me so I wasn't upset.

I really dont think it does anything. Its just like, yeah b!tches! I'm a legend...... :unsure:

Oh. I thought it would like make other GM's more apt to do trades and what not with you, as well as increase the desire for players to sign and re-sign with you.

Oh. I thought it would like make other GM's more apt to do trades and what not with you, as well as increase the desire for players to sign and re-sign with you.

I never noticed that. I give players bags of money to get them to sign with me :evil: Hopefully I'll be able to do it for 17 yrs in the new one just to stick it to Bettman

i said that 3 days ago, lol, in this thread too!!

Lol, my bad jag. You didnt assume that I didn't read the entire thread?? I'm lazy.

I never noticed that. I give players bags of money to get them to sign with me :evil: Hopefully I'll be able to do it for 17 yrs in the new one just to stick it to Bettman

Well overall NHL 10 is flawed if I can reach legendary status after one season.

Lol, my bad jag. You didnt assume that I didn't read the entire thread?? I'm lazy.

haha its all good, i'm lazy too

Well overall NHL 10 is flawed if I can reach legendary status after one season.

i still havent gotten to legendary cause i get possessive of players lol

so I'm on the one-off list, whatever that is for NHL. I might be getting it before it comes out. or maybe not. I'll keep you guys posted

so I'm on the one-off list, whatever that is for NHL. I might be getting it before it comes out. or maybe not. I'll keep you guys posted

i will not be so please do!

i will not be so please do!

If I do get it, it'll be the beginning of next week, so I'll let everyone know then

OK I might be getting it tomorrow based on conflicting EA reports whether I'm actually getting one but now I very well could be :noclue:

OK I might be getting it tomorrow based on conflicting EA reports whether I'm actually getting one but now I very well could be :noclue:

again, let us know! i'm following you now too, fwiw

I wonder when I'll get it if I pre-ordered it online with Gamestop.

more than likely the day of

again, let us know! i'm following you now too, fwiw

haha thanks. I didn't get it today,so now I have to wait till Monday to find out. If I don't have it then, I'm not getting it until everyone else.

They put me on the one-off list whatever that means, so I may have to wait

haha thanks. I didn't get it today,so now I have to wait till Monday to find out. If I don't have it then, I'm not getting it until everyone else.

They put me on the one-off list whatever that means, so I may have to wait

damn! lol

i'm not going to be able to play it until at least october anyway. my sister and i share a PS3, which worked out really well when we both lived in the same city [she's an undergrad at UB and i spent a year up there after i graduated grad school] but now she's got it until she flies home for the home opener, and come to think of it, i doubt she'll be packing it nor taking it on the plane with her, crap gotta wait until october cause i don't have an extra $250 laying around, regardless of my employee discount :argh::doh1::argh:

I'm playing the NHL 11 demo and I just had a goal get waived off by the refs because they said it was deflected in by a high stick, so they literally reviewed it and then determined it was not a high stick.. Wow! That's so authentic it's awesome

so EA PR sucks because I'm on the waiting list for the free copy but since it comes out Tuesday, I'm gonna have to buy it like everyone else :evilcry:

so EA PR sucks because I'm on the waiting list for the free copy but since it comes out Tuesday, I'm gonna have to buy it like everyone else :evilcry:

we got in a box of about 30 of them per system on wednesday, it kills me not to be able to just sneak one out to take on home and test run yet

Jason Arnott GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahaha my first goal with NHL11

Kovalchuk is already in the game and Mottau? wtf lol

I wish Ea would sell NHL 11 for the computer again.