Anthony Tancredi

Who's Going?

29 posts in this topic

From TG:

The Devils are not practicing or even coming to the rink tomorrow, which would lead me to guess that they think they’re not playing until Thursday.

That’s just a guess, though. We’ll have to wait and see.

Posted by TG on 04/11 at 09:21 PM

If he's right I'll be there!

Section 216 row 1 seats 5 & 6...Would head back to the Rock right now lol. I am soo fired up!

Ya, that's here:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/92/2010/april/11/flyers-win-will-start-playoffs-vs-devils-on-wednesday.html

Seems a little suspect. Nobody but this guy claims to really know the date. TG admits his is a guess but it's at least based on something.

I've just been informed that Game 1 vs the Devils will be Wednesday.

— AntSanPhilly (@AntSanPhilly)

April 12, 2010

Ok, all the Flyers people in the world know the date but nobody else does.

I'll wait for the official schedule and treat everything else from people I've never heard of as suspect.

Where are all you guys going to be sitting in game 1? I'll be in section 214 row 6 seats 7-19!

Wow you need that many seats all for yourself? ;p

TG says he'll know in the next few minutes. Hearing W/F and then Sunday at 6 in Philly right now.

I am in my reg seats in 114. Wow it will be a double header for me, Yankee's game @ 105pm...

Edited by Dead

I hope I can go, but I probably won't be able to. Unless they offer some sort of deal to try and sell tickets as the game gets closer, I probably won't be able to afford it (gotta save up for the SCF ;))

Sec. 106 :D

226 as usual.. The Flyers fan girlfriend will be with me :)

Whew. That's at least one other Flyers fan in the same section where I'll be. I'm looking forward to it since the Winter Classic precluded my usual road trips to places like NJ, the Island, and DC this year. Here's to a good series.

Whew. That's at least one other Flyers fan in the same section where I'll be. I'm looking forward to it since the Winter Classic precluded my usual road trips to places like NJ, the Island, and DC this year. Here's to a good series.

I appreciate your civilized sentiment but the only "good" series will result on a Devils' quick win!

See you at the Rock.

Colin get her another jersey and get it customized to say "Devils Baby" ;p

I'm 3000 miles away so my plan is the Devils get to the SCF against the Sharks (wishful thinking I know) and I go see my boys in full Devils gear! So for the first 3 rounds, I'm relying on you guys to cheer for me at the Rock! Go Devils!