Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AUtigers350z

2010 NHL Playoff Bracket

13 posts in this topic

Didn't find a thread about this, so I hope it's not a repost. But here is a bracket I threw together if anyone is interested..

4512703361_9e6bb2eb91_o.jpg

And here is how I would HOPE it turns out (or something similar)..

4512744373_e3b96f4c32_o.jpg

Anyone else care to post up their predictions??

Edited by AUtigers350z

I thought there wasn't any point in drawing a bracket up when a tournament has re-seeding in each round. :whistling:

At least for his it doesn't matter. Top seed will be meeting lower seed anyway in his thing

LOL at me assuming this said "Playoff beard bracket"

Are we doing brackets or round by round?

We'll have to...since they reseed.

We'll have to...since they reseed.

What do you mean by "reseed"? I'm sorta confused about this part.

What do you mean by "reseed"? I'm sorta confused about this part.

In the 2nd round, the highest remaining seed will play the lowest remaining seed, and the middle two seeds will play each other. That's why you can't draw a traditional bracket.

For example, if the Devils win and the Habs upset the Caps, the Devils will play the Habs (#2 vs. #8 - highest and lowest remaining seeds). This would screw up the brackets drawn here.

I am praying for the Caps to be upset, reason being is if they get knocked off we are an automatic for home ice advantage throught out the first three rounds(although we have the first two already)

In the 2nd round, the highest remaining seed will play the lowest remaining seed, and the middle two seeds will play each other. That's why you can't draw a traditional bracket.

For example, if the Devils win and the Habs upset the Caps, the Devils will play the Habs (#2 vs. #8 - highest and lowest remaining seeds). This would screw up the brackets drawn here.

Ahhhhh! Makes a lot more sense now. I could always rearrange them as necessary for the wallpapers :evil: Thanks for explaining!

I am praying for the Caps to be upset, reason being is if they get knocked off we are an automatic for home ice advantage throught out the first three rounds(although we have the first two already)

I feel like the Caps are the biggest worry in the East. If someone can upset them and we can break this dry spell against the Flyers, I don't think there are any other teams in the East that would beat us (as long as we stay on top of our game).

Edited by AUtigers350z