Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kimi_R

Pearl Jam At The Pnc

13 posts in this topic

awesome fukkin show, i dunno if any were there, but dayum. they brought out the rare ones for the show. and even for all u springstein fans he played something im guessin is called "growing up"? i dunno, i dont know his songs. well it was pretty good anyway. but the entire concert......awesome. and sleiter kinney......great show by them too. to all that went, hope u had as awesome a time as i did. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My boss was at the concert last night, said it was great. He was at the show at MSG like a week or so ago and he said this one blew that show out of the water.

This is probably a real dumb question, but are you the race car driver, or just his biggest fan.

Please no f%kk@in sarcasm.

me thinks that this Kimi is not the real Kimi.

nah thats no me. im just a big fan. been followin him for 4 years and hes finally got himself a great team and been challenging for the world championship. i kinda look like him, but no that aint me. B) one of these days ill get a good pic of myself on here but for now......i got zilch.