Jaime Langenbrunner

trailblazer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish he were playing well. If Rolston's confidence is back up after last night, he and Langs could form a formidable third line.

He has to be hurt. I haven't seen him hit anyone in a long time. He's normally one of the first guys in on the forecheck who takes the body. But I still can't figure out why his decision making has been so bad lately. He seems to be incapable of making a quick accurate pass.

I can understand if he's hurt, but then the coach has to do something (not dress him or cut his minutes).

But the post-game quotes are disturbing.

lol don't dress him & he might go postal. I never liked Jamie as captain but we didn't have many choices when he was given the C. He needs to step it up and help this team win.

Maybe he is hurt... remember last year when he had to miss one game to get a quick surgery? Haha at least he came back in game 7 and scored a goal. I have no idea what the hell is going on with him. A series against the Flyers is not a good thing for a player that might be injured. You'll never survive.

Elias is a bigger concern to me. He is being such a complete pain in the ass on the ice. Stop trying to make the tiny cute passes all the time. Your line mates have NO IDEA when and where you are going to do that and you probably lead the team in turnovers right about now.

Maybe he is hurt... remember last year when he had to miss one game to get a quick surgery? Haha at least he came back in game 7 and scored a goal. I have no idea what the hell is going on with him. A series against the Flyers is not a good thing for a player that might be injured. You'll never survive.

Elias is a bigger concern to me. He is being such a complete pain in the ass on the ice. Stop trying to make the tiny cute passes all the time. Your line mates have NO IDEA when and where you are going to do that and you probably lead the team in turnovers right about now.

Not to mention that Elias can't ever seem to receive a pass without it bouncing off his stick. Maddening.

TOTALLY AGREE...as Elias goes....so go the Devils. Marty is Marty but to me the key to our teams success has always been Elias making contributions. I do not have the statistics ( and would welcome some one to do it)but it seems like when Patty is off his game and off the scoresheet, we do not win.

Can anyone verify this? I would... but basically suck at math. It would be interesting to see our overall W-L record over the last ten years or so ( in the playoffs) correlated to Patty's points.

He, IMHO, is the key.

Edited by mackchi

Can someone please tell me what the hell is wrong with this guy?

He looked completely clueless out there again last night.

Captain America? This guy is more of a comic book hockey player than I've ever seen. Comical is more like it. Who was he passing it to? We get knocked out of the playoffs, he's the first to get the ax.

Its BS...its no one player playing badly...with the exception of Marty in last night's game the team played an overall poor TEAM game...and that is attributed to lack of focus and chemistry...its hard to have either when you win a F'n game and you coach still juggles the lines around forty times....if Jacque can't figure his sh!t out then neither will the rest of the team...

TOTALLY AGREE...as Elias goes....so go the Devils. Marty is Marty but to me the key to our teams success has always been Elias making contributions. I do not have the statistics ( and would welcome some one to do it)but it seems like when Patty is off his game and off the scoresheet, we do not win.

Can anyone verify this? I would... but basically suck at math. It would be interesting to see our overall W-L record over the last ten years or so ( in the playoffs) correlated to Patty's points.

He, IMHO, is the key.

Elias

2002-2003 (SC Champs) 24GP - 5G - 8A - 13 Points - +5 - 22 PIM - 17:14 TOI

2005-2006 (Lost ECSF) 9GP - 6G - 10A - 16 Points - +5 - 4 PIM - 18:43 TOI

2009-2010 (?????????) 4 GP - 0G - 4A - 4 Points - 0 - 0 PIM

Think it's pretty clear with those two playoff runs samples there

Edited by cubanjd305