Devil Fan

Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

595 posts in this topic

Dear Devils,

Thank you for another c*cktease of a season, ending in the first round.

Sincerely,

Your fed up fans.

Just wait for next season if you're upset now.

Higher ticket prices, NJ Transit increase, the same roster minus Kovalchuk, Skoula, McAmmond, Pandolfo and Niedermayer with Corrente, Pelley, Zharkov and (insert Lowell cheap contract or two here) instead. However, he'll sign a few role players for $500,000. Oh, and JL will be back.

I can't? Thanks, mom...

He scored a goal 4 on 2, on a screened AHL goalie. I like his effort at times, but he is way too soft on the boards. This is a guy that is supposed to be a difference maker - he's transparent 5 on 5 except when he's turning the puck over in the neutral zone.

With that said, not even worth my time to respond more.

Edited by dejaentendu2101

and listen -- listen -- Stan -- thTHAT is a RANGER fan talking. you all want the Devils to be RANGERS seriously.

I'm actually not disagreeing with Stan though -- it's just he's not mentioning WHY the Devils are slowing holding the puck a little... looking around. He's leaving out a LOT.

We need to go back to basics in this 3rd period. Put ZZPops back together, put Zubrus and Elias together with Kovy. Those two lines did pretty well earlier this year.

Lou has to seriously re evaluate how he builds a team this offseason. No more White and Mottau please. too slow, too stupid, always pressured into dumb plays and failed clears by aggressive forcheckers. Can't pass. The Devils only have 2 defenders who are quality passer. That doesn't cut it.

+100.

a 16-23 playoff record (after tonight) since the Cup year supports that.

With that said, not even worth my time to respond more.

Okay, thanks... I'm not a "kid".

I didn't think you would respond anyway.

:argh: AHHHHH... they're just thinking soooo hard and they're going to lose it if they dont pick up the pace...WITHOUT getting sloppy. WARRIORS COMEON GUYS!!!

Cup

Funny that Bush might be the smartest guy in this picture over the past 5 years.

Edited by Z-Man

If we win this game I promise I will never say a bad thing about Rolston again.

Edited by ben00rs

WTF marty checking your NET???? PLAYING TO fvckING LOSE??????? AHHHH THAT I hate to see HATEHATEHATE!!!

Higher ticket prices, NJ Transit increase, the same roster minus Kovalchuk, Skoula, McAmmond, Pandolfo and Niedermayer with Corrente, Pelley, Zharkov and (insert Lowell cheap contract or two here) instead. However, he'll sign a few role players for $500,000. Oh, and JL will be back.

fvck man, I want to puke thinking about it.

oh absolutely. Lou will give his usual, "we have the players to win it all. Things just didnt bounce our way." statement. And he'll recycle the same low-rent defenseman with clueless Mottau and slowfooted White leading the way. I am just so damn sick of watching this team tease us every season. I dont give a sh*t about all the Division Champs banners hanging in the rafters. All of that means dick if you get bounced in the first round every goddamn year.

ballgame.

Time to switch to the Preds game. Might as well cheer for the locals.

If we win this game I promise I will never say a bad thing about Rolston again.

Rolston sucks.

Well, there goes that. If only Boucher gave up two straight goals as bad our last two goals against.

I'd like to personally welcome Brodeur to the "who gives a fvck" party.