Devil Fan

Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

595 posts in this topic

this is key game of the series, so please WIN :pray:

:gd:

Edited by Dev.iL87

i mean i feel like my beard is bad luck. its just, i got this patchy, half-pubescent beard going on i feel like i should shave it for good luck.

Same here. Also, if I shave it maybe people won't think I've hit some kind of depression or something, haha

the beard is no longer, this represents a fresh step for the Devs towards winning.

anybody else really superstitious? i remember one night i parted my hair to the left instead of the right and zach scored his hat trick.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Who cares about game 3? It's all about tonight! Win it and take a tie series and momentum back to the Rock! Biggest game of the season so far so let's bring the fire! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s clearly gut check time tonight, no way around it. The Caps burst Halak’s bubble….Devils have to do that to Boucher tonight or it’s lights out IMO.

Come on Devils need to win tonight.

Let them have Hell...

Go Devils

Most important game of the season...

GO DEVILS! WIN THIS BABY!! :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Just for the record this game is at 7:30 EDT, not EST. I know I am a tool for pointing that out, though.

need to be aggressive on the forecheck, take shots that aren't wide and PUNISH THEM IN THEIR OWN HOUSEEEEE. LETS GO DEVS!

This is it. Win or we are toast. They better come out hungry! Come on boys let's do this!

My playoff beard makes me look like a child molester, but I'm willing to avoid elementary schools and playgrounds til June. Make it necessary boys.

My playoff beard makes me look like a child molester, but I'm willing to avoid elementary schools and playgrounds til June. Make it necessary boys.

That is awesome sir

We need this in a big way. Go Devils!!!

Gonna vomit. Need paper bag to breath into. Oh thanks stever for this fact "last 14 times devils trailed in a series they only advanced 3 times..."

Would it be that hard for Kovy to dump it in the zone sometimes? He's so predictable.

I think everybody wishes Kovy would