Looks like a continuation of game 3 thus far

Forecheck is giving them fits again.

that's what happens when 4 of your 6 defensemen are plodding POS

that was our best PP so far these playoffs

BEST pp = A GOAL.

while it looked ok, we still need to finish

Fick you pronger

that was our best PP so far these playoffs

Nothing to show for what was essentially a 4 minute straight opportunity.

Here's the game and maybe the most important PP and 5-3 of the season. This is the chance.

Incredible job by Parise taking the hit to make the play!

Goal! Finally!!!! Way to go Parise taking one for the team! Hold onto the lead now!!!

Goal! Finally!!!! Way to go Parise taking one for the team! Hold onto the lead now!!!

Hold on to the lead ... I hope they try to put this game away along with the series after this goal ... They are playing much better this game ...

Hold on to the lead ... I hope they try to put this game away along with the series after this goal ... They are playing much better this game ...

hold on is not what we want to do. Lemaire holds on. a good team adds to it

Only a 2 goal lead will justify our dominance. Flyers are such a crappy team that with a one goal lead they will get a lucky bounce.

You know what I meant. B ) I just want them to stay on the gas pedal and put this game away early. I don't feel like enduring another close game.

hold on is not what we want to do. Lemaire holds on. a good team adds to it

Hold on to the lead? (* fixed) ... I hope they try to put this game away along with the series after this goal ... They are playing much better this game ...

That was exactly the shift they didn't need to take at the end of the period. Giveaways, outhit, outworked. Mottau was caught way out of position and Elias threw a lazy pass up along the halfboards. Just can't do that.

Bitch move by Briere on Brodeur but I expect nothing different from him. Nice to see Brodeur is on his game tonight.

Alright guys, let's take this one period at a time. 1st period: 1-0

so i think for the first time in this series we have a lead going into the intermission.

I think we can build off this, but i didnt like how we played the last few minutes. come out and play like you haven't won sh!t

For 19 minutes we showed why we are the #2 seed in the East (not so much the last minute). Definitely a different mentality tonight, LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

Definitely was scary there at the end of the period. But since we came out of it up 1-0, am very happy. Like someone just said: one period at a time!