Devil Fan

Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

595 posts in this topic

Kovalchuk - shots:

first 3 games total: 6

Game 4, 1st period: 5

Edited by squishyx

For 19 minutes we showed why we are the #2 seed in the East (not so much the last minute).

Agreed we looked like the pre-January Devils for 19 minutes there. Let's try for 20 in the second. We don't want to hang on in the last minutes we want to put it away.

Edited by ben00rs

i'd like to be up 2 going into the third.

Yes sirree! That two goal lead has eluded us.

Devs need to be more agressive on this pk ... theya re sitting back again ...

Devs need to be more agressive on this pk ... theya re sitting back again ...

Agreed. That whole PP took place in our zone. But we did a good job blocking shots.

I gotta ask again....where was this Arron Asham when he was a Devil? Never liked the guy anyway, but still.

What a glove save! Holy sh!t! Please win this game, if not for yourselves, or your fans, for Brodeur! He deserves a win!

WHAT THE FLYING fvck WAS ZAJAC TRYING TO DO RIGHT THERE?????

I mean, really. That's the kind of sh!t that needs a good benching for a shift.

What a glove save! Holy sh!t! Please win this game, if not for yourselves, or your fans, for Brodeur! He deserves a win!

He deserves a cup.

Weve played like sh!t except Marty since 2 mins left in the 1st

Does it feel like Marty is gonna have to steal this one to anybody else other than me

GO DEVILS!!SCORE!!! I WOULD LOVE A PARISE GOAL RIGHT NOW!!! :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

Does it feel like Marty is gonna have to steal this one to anybody else other than me

Yea, it's begginning to look a little like last game. If we don't turn it up soon...

Edited by ben00rs

that was a good save by Marty, but in all fairness Gagne shot it right into his glove. Still, obviously a smart move by Broduer to keep his glove there but..

This is looking more and more like Game 3 again. Why can't this team play a consistant brand of hockey? It's like they can't mentally concentrate for 60 minutes and they've showed it enough to think it's got to be bench leadership or the guys looked upto in that room.

Yes, it's business as usual in Devil Land. Marty will have to stand on his head and steal this one. Because it doesnt look like anyone can score any goals.

that was a good save by Marty, but in all fairness Gagne shot it right into his glove. Still, obviously a smart move by Broduer to keep his glove there but..

Believe me it always looks like that in slow motion. Having played goalie I can tell you that that save was a reaction by Marty to the direction of the puck...it just doesn't seem thaat way in slow motion because the reaction is so fast it starts just as the puck is releasing. Amazing save!

These refs should be tarred and feathered. I have never seen such dogsh*t calls in a hockey game, EVER.

WTF was that? Asham slashes Nieds and then hits him and falls down.