Devil Fan

Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

595 posts in this topic

Well we can't say we weren't given the opportunities or that the refs were unfair to us.

Why don't they just let the fans call the game. Seems liek whenever they cry flyers get a call.

well the second period couldn't have gone much worse. I wish the Devils wouldn't have ever had the lead...it woulldn't have given me useless hope

fvck Flyers score and apparently Parise is hurt.

this is fvckin bull sh!t where was the penalty on pronger? he wasn t even fvckin touched

That's it,well I was thinking we were going to make it this year but we actually fvcked it up as usual.

I know he scored already and he's getting his shots tonight, but Kovalchuk really needs to add another one and tie this up.

there you have it... Parise gets hurt and Briere gets the second goal of the game.

GAME OVER. We're heading back to NJ down 3-1 and they will win this thing in our own building because our team is a bunch of half-assers, led by a moron gum chewer and a GM who insists we dont need talented defensive players.

this is BULLSH*T! absolute BULLSH*T! No doubt that was a trip that knocked down Elias. f course the phags can't be down a guy too often so call some BS penalty on Zajac to make it a 4 on 4. obviously that helps the flyers. Just like last game, phag crowd influencing the refs. and where was the call when Parise just had a guy climb on his back behind the net? NON-EXISTENT, typical with the refs this series. Sometimes, "let them play" has limits

Edited by Legion15

Take jaime's C away. Tired of an Invisible captain.

this is fvckin bull sh!t where was the penalty on pronger? he wasn t even fvckin touched

Even if he was called, what where they going to do with the power play?