Devil Fan

Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

595 posts in this topic

Hopefully the Flyers get swept like the hurricanes last year.

not to be a dick, but what does it matter. we are turning into the sharks.

That's it,well I was thinking we were going to make it this year but we actually fvcked it up as usual.

If you watched this team as far back as February, you shouldn't have had those expectations.

We do a terrific job missing the net

notice when the Flyers shoot, they HIT THE NET

I'm not upset. The team just doesn't give a sh!t, so why should I?

I think what you all think is hard driving quality hockey is sh!t spread thick by the Flyers. I have no interest in rooting for a team playing like that sh!t. I'm sorry I just dont care for it. I like to win, I do -- but I think the Flyers look sh!tty sloppy sh!t play and if they win with it I dont fvcking want to win honestly.

not to be a dick, but what does it matter. we are turning into the sharks.

because I don't want the team that beats us moving on.

Thank god we're starting the third on a fresh PP.

I wish Brodeur was as clutch as Boucher.

You can't blame Marty. How frustrating must it be for him to watch from his own net our one offensive play... give it to Kovalchuk and watch him dipsy doodle and then pray.

I'm not upset. The team just doesn't give a sh!t, so why should I?

What the fvck are you all watching? Please -- go be Flyer fans -- seriously

:argh:

so Rolston with 5 seconds left would rather dump it in

I don't know what the fvck he was thinking.

THIS IS THE SEASON!

HOPE THAT YOUR BETTER AT GOLF THAN ON THE ICE!

YOU ARE PLAYING LIKE SH!T!! :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :soap: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

GOD I HATE WATCHING THIS!

Ok so we suck. We can't score or hold a lead. So I won't ask for a goal. But is it too much to ask for someone to shove a stick down Carcillo's throat before this series is over?

Thank god we're starting the third on a fresh PP.

For as horrendous the power play has been, it would be a helluva time for them to score and tie this up. It may not technically be a must win but I don't see how the Devils win this series without winning this game. Gotta take the 3rd Devils!

zuby has been best player entire series

For as horrendous the power play has been, it would be a helluva time for them to score and tie this up. It may not technically be a must win but I don't see how the Devils win this series without winning this game. Gotta take the 3rd Devils!

devils do play strong third perids.

so Rolston with 5 seconds left would rather dump it in

Yeah -- as I Was typing leave it to Rolston to play for sh!t - thanks Rolly :rolleyes: hmeh -- but that's one dude and he's trying - he just ... he's ... wtf - he's -- bad. there.

I'm just about gutted at this point. However, there is still 20 more minutes to go. Maybe we can pull out a sh!tty win like the Flyers do, it's not like there's quality hockey being played anyway.

Its frustrating when you have to concede that the Flyers are the better team. Bouche is out dueling Marty, unbelievable.

That was a rollercoaster 45 seconds of hockey play to say the least. I honestly don't know what to say about this series so far. I'm stunned on almost every level. I'm really at a loss for words. Out of all of the possible outcomes, I never would have predicted this scenario at this point. Man, I'm still shaking my head.

You can't blame Marty. How frustrating must it be for him to watch from his own net our one offensive play... give it to Kovalchuk and watch him dipsy doodle and then pray.

I was just thinking the same thing :evilcry:

What the fvck are you all watching? Please -- go be Flyer fans -- seriously

:argh:

What's wong with you? Are we not allowed to be upset with the team's play or effort or have a different perspective on the game than you and still be Devils' fans? NO one is criticizing you so why are you attacking us? We'd like to stick together so why don't u go be a Flyer's fan? Should we all be sitting here saying, "Well we are playing a very good game with tip top effort and still can't win. NO big deal." ?????????????/