Who wins??  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Devils can get it done. Devils in 7!

It's DO or DIE! There is NO TOMORROW! Carter and Gagne are OUT for the season now for the Flyers! Time for the Devils to WIN Game 5. It's 2000 all over again here for the Devils being down 3-1 to the Flyers and the SAME goalie in Boucher. They know what they have to do. There is no more room for failure.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

What if the Devils weren't determined? They can do this again.

History Will Be Made - Patrik Elias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MH01o6_LME

Edited by SatansDevils

I said Flyers in 6 before the series started and I stand by that. Over the first four games what has this team shown you that makes you say they can beat the Flyers three times in a row? I sure haven't seen it. In 2000 we beat them up and down the ice in Game 1 and most of Game 2. Even in the game we won this year, we did not show anywhere near that level of dominance.

I did not cast my vote because it's too obvious. The hope for me would be the year of 2003 when Vancouver VS St. Louis Blues. I watched every game and I thought the game 5 would be the last time I saw the Nucks because the blues simply dominated every single area even Barret Jackman was sideline at some point. However, the game 5, 6, and 7 were dominated by the Nucks as their firepower finally decided to show up. Let's hope the Devils could prove me right.

I must have fallen asleep 4 or 5 times today. These playoffs have driven me nuts. Each and every time I wake up I get that nasty thought in my mind that there is no Devils hockey to look forward to any more.

Series are all about adjustments and the Devils have just not been able to do that whether it be the coaching or just an inability of the players to do so. There is nothing from the past 4 games that suggests that this will change anytime soon, but stranger things have happened....

Let us just win game 5 and take it from there. 3 - 2 sounds and feels a hell of a lot better then 3 - 1, that is for damn sure. I'm holding out hope that the hockey God's will finally smile down on us for the first time in a long time and allow the Devils to find a way.

All streaks need to end sometime. We haven't won 3 in a row in months and have lost every game in Philly this year. End these streaks and we can all rejoice. Maybe the injuries open the door enough for NJ to blast it down.

Please find a way Devils :koolaid:

Edited by Sickman