I was begging to hear something like this

sundstrom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be too little too late but I'm happy to see that at least Lou realizes this team is not pulling their weight. No one can tell me that this team has played to their ability over these last few months. There have been flashes but just not enough focus imo.

Edited by Sickman

meh, lou is just trying for another "Larry kicks the trashcan" moment. Too little, too late. When 4 of your 6 defensemen are immobile oafs who can't make an outlet pass to save their lives and are utterly useless against the speedy aggressive forwards of Philly(and Carolina last year) you're pretty much toast...which is also pretty much useless now that we don't have any jelly.

It's disappointing a columnist that's not on the beat wrote about it.

i think there's a reason for that - the beat guys value their information and this is clearly something Lou didn't want to get out. politi can write about it without any concern because he doesn't really need access like a gulitti might. also, chere, who while pretty truthful in his writing, is a lou puppet.

This Flyer team is VULNERABLE.

No Carter. No Gagne. Mediocre goalie. Start tomorrow and win. Period by period. Minute by minute. We have game changers. We have the best goalie. It is not to late. Win tomorrow its 3-2. Pressure shifts to Philly to bury us in front of their crowd. It starts now.

meh, lou is just trying for another "Larry kicks the trashcan" moment. Too little, too late. When 4 of your 6 defensemen are immobile oafs who can't make an outlet pass to save their lives and are utterly useless against the speedy aggressive forwards of Philly(and Carolina last year) you're pretty much toast...which is also pretty much useless now that we don't have any jelly.

:lol: