RSC

Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

492 posts in this topic

Worst team in the fvcking playoffs...go ahead somebody argue with me and tell me this isn't bunch of fvcking awful fvcking losers.

fine 1-0 we are now done...we can't come back from a 1 goal deficit.

no we can't because this team fvcking sucks.

Worst team in the fvcking playoffs...go ahead somebody argue with me and tell me this isn't bunch of fvcking awful fvcking losers.

Calm Down!

:koolaid: so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm\\

lets go DEVSSSSSSS!!!!!

we need all the shout outs we can get.

I was originally mad that the NFL Draft started tonight. Now I'm THRILLED, as I don't have to watch this crap.

no we can't because this team fvcking sucks.

you can turn the tv off then you know.

Not a good situation, if we give up the next one it's all over. If we can tie the game it is winnable...come on boys! Don't cash it in yet!

fans are fvcking dead and were fvcking slow once agian

If Richards was hit along the boards entering the zone, that goal wouldnt happen, but Devs are softies...

i like how marty has really gotten involved with the puck tonite

they aren't even friggen playing smart right now. frantic play all over the place. ugh. settle the F down and just play some hockey.

i'll bet the entire forum we lose by at least 3 goals. this teams knows theyre eliminated from the playoffs if they lose this game right? because they look like theyre in a fvcking exibition game. i swear to god if i was there i'd be booing them off the ice. failures. fvcking embarrasssing..nobodies even in the stands...at the flyers game you didnt see one bit of red in the place...more orange than red in the stands at our place..next year just give someone else a chance in the playoffs devils..someone that actually knows how to score on the power play. wow did i just hear Marty chants? weird..in our own building..hmm never heard that before.

this fvcking team is a joke they dont even fvcking try if it wasent for brodeur we would be gone long ago.

Three flyers around Marty on that play ... 1 dev.

Edited by Anhkheg

you can turn the tv off then you know.

no no...its actually pretty funny to me at this point...watching them stand around while the flyers laugh at them and we hear nice healthy BOUCHER chants..

i'll bet the entire forum we lose by at least 3 goals. this teams knows theyre eliminated from the playoffs if they lose this game right? because they look like theyre in a fvcking exibition game. i swear to god if i was there i'd be booing them off the ice. failures. fvcking embarrasssing..nobodies even in the stands...at the flyers game you didnt see one bit of red in the place...more orange than red in the stands at our place..next year just give someone else a chance in the playoffs devils..someone that actually knows how to score on the power play. wow did i just hear Marty chants? weird..in our own building..hmm never heard that before.

devils fanbase is fvcking horrible

no no...its actually pretty funny to me at this point...watching them stand around while the flyers laugh at them and we hear nice healthy BOUCHER chants..

you're seriously a pathetic excuse of a fan. well, if it entertains you -- more power to you. welcome to my ignore list buddy.

A couple of chances there. Gotta stick with it.

We cant get to the rebounds ... Flyers are doing a good job of handling the rebounds ... 4 of them standing there on that play.

We cant get to the rebounds ... Flyers are doing a good job of handling the rebounds ... 4 of them standing there on that play.

Because no one's going at the net and staying there.

I hope this is the last game i have to look at Langenbrunner's face.

Langenbrunner's C= G-O-N-E

I know we need a good defensman, but while you are at it why don't you take a guy that can get up in the room and show that he want's to win on the ice! Langenbrunner is fvcking dead on the ice! maybe he is injured but you know get a veteran defenceman that has more leadership than Captain America!

Here Is The List.

Edited by Devs3cups