RSC

Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

492 posts in this topic

they look like they're just scrambling out there. it's nice to see energy, but it's frantic energy. dear lord, please let them settle down and convert on this power play. PLEASE.

what the fvck is with all the false starts on our end? holy sh!t. i'm so sick of seeing that all series long.

lol we're totally going to get shut out. and wow didnt know carcillo was suchy niffty player..

:troll1: Seriously your forum name should be anti-devils...Seriously.

aw..devils look like theyre actually trying on this PP...but its hilarious because it's too fast pace for them, theyre so nervous

:troll1: Seriously your forum name should be anti-devils...Seriously.

i'm die hard..if they were winning, and played well i wouldn't have any reason to hate. they are losing and playing awful. no reason to be positive. since january..no reason to be positive. actually..since new years even.

aw..devils look like theyre actually trying on this PP...but its hilarious because it's too fast pace for them, theyre so nervous

just shut up seriously ...

Pelley looks like he came to play.

Looking for some positives.

Why is our only option on the PP to have either Rolston or Kovy shoot from the blue line. Everyone knows its coming and its easy to defend.

I'd swear some of those shots were so good. Why won't they find the holes? I've been crying all week and this isn't helping :(

yeah, we can't even buy a goal. boucher is now the best goaltender of all time. sorry marty. lulz.

...i need booze.

Why is our only option on the PP to have either Rolston or Kovy shoot from the blue line. Everyone knows its coming and its easy to defend.

It's either:

1) Instruction.

2) They don't have anyone who can be trusted to handle the puck down low.

3) They lack enough hockey IQ to reconize and create anything.

5 hole was wide open there..

just shut up seriously ...

oh dont worry you won't be hearing from me for awhile after this game if you catch my drift..

Ive got all my Devils gear on. We could easily be down by more than 1. Keep the Faith!

I'm sorry, but we could not look any more uninterested in this game. It's do or die, there is no tomorrow, I don't get it.

Lemaire is an a$$. I've been saying it all year, yet was told to shutup when things were good. We were getting lucky back then. But how the hell do you not have the common sense to put the first or second line out there after a commercial break, especially after a few pretty good shifts in the offensive zone. Lemaire, FVCK YOU

Two periods and please show some desperation...like what the Sens have done so far.

^ i see what you did there!

alright, i cryed after the parise breakaway. hopefully no crying at the end of this period.

I'm sorry, but we could not look any more uninterested in this game. It's do or die, there is no tomorrow, I don't get it.

it's not that they look uninterested -- i think they look downright confused out there. the play seems desperate but not in a good way. they actually look frazzled and like they don't even know what to do.

the boys need to CALM DOWN. seriously. with the way the first period went, you would have thought this was collectively their first post season game ever. what the heck?

Lemaire is to blame for all of this. He tried to put a stamp on a team that already had good chemistry and he refuses to budge. The teams defense is horrible and forwards have no chemistry with their lines. Rolston on the pk has also been a monumental failure. Lemaire needs to put zz pops back together and just hope they could make this one interesting...

my friend is at the game..she's a sabers fan, poor thing. she said it's so empty.

...i remember when i didn't know how to spell 'sabres'