Nieuwy25

Monitor Issue

12 posts in this topic

With the new site design, the Forum page is cut off at top. It cuts off the "tabs" at the top of the page and the very top of the banner. And there's no "scroll-up" available. This wasn't a problem with the old site, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Does anyone have any suggestions?

(Actually, the headline is misleading. I don't think it's my new flat panel monitor since I got it before the site changed.)

Yah, I'm missing the top menu bar as well.

P.S. Is the Quick Reply feature a forum by forum option? Didn't see it in this one.

LOL I asked DM about that last night, said that the bar at the top is RIP because it was incompatible with the new software, but he's working on a new one...

I coulda sworn I saw it after the upgrade...don't remember if I used it though, since I almost never use it anyways.

Okay, thanks - I'll quit looking for it. :lol:

I saw it once too sammy, I don't remember if I tried to use it though (I generally don't but it is a handy toolbar to have around just in case) so I wouldn't know if it actually worked or not after the board makeover.

Yea, the menu nav bar is gone. It doesn't blend with the forum tables to well. I am gonna work on that a little bit. Sorry! And the fast reply is a per basis by forum Sammy.

Oh definately! Otherwise we would never see Googer lol. Everything is still around, I just need to link to them from an easy to access bar.

And yes of course I'm still here, just lurking around (until now anyway). :P