New Jersey Devils: God's Team

smelly

Intricate or boring.... to me they can not be together ;)

Or you could say people find things they can not understand boring... ignorance.

All well; it was a cute article nevertheless... I like Gods comment on how hockey players dont ask for his help nearly as much as football... Football being an American sport; you would think there will be a little step from religion; but eh :)

For a country with such a de-emphasis on Church and State relations, we are very religious. Not that it's a bad thing necessarily... Plus, I don't know where you've traveled, but if you go to other parts of the country like say the South or the Midwest, religion is a lot more important on daily life.

Remember in Slapshot, one guy is a Buddhist? I know a Buddhist roller hockey player. :D

For a country with such a de-emphasis on Church and State relations, we are very religious. Not that it's a bad thing necessarily... Plus, I don't know where you've traveled, but if you go to other parts of the country like say the South or the Midwest, religion is a lot more important on daily life.

Remember in Slapshot, one guy is a Buddhist? I know a Buddhist roller hockey player. :D

It really is unnatural not to have religion in ones daily life... as far as based on a people... Its always been around; and will always be around...

Personally; I don't follow anything; but it doesnt surprise me that its such an important role in peoples life; especially in the south; where things do unquestionably move slower... rural areas mainly.

ehh... crossing over into another forum; def'n not hockey... so I'll just leave it as "cute article" and call it quits. :noclue: