The Albany Devils are official

BCdevil

I dig the logo, I just think the left leg is a little too fat

I'm the other way around; I think the right leg is too skinny. I also think they should have extended the tail more and brought the right leg all the way down.

EDIT: You know what, it's both. Left leg's too fat, right leg's too skinny.

Edited by RowdyFan42

...and I don't know if I love or hate it. At one angle I think it looks stupid but then if I just glance at it I kind of like it. You can bet they schedule those AC games against the former Phantoms and embarrass themselves by playing four "home" games with no home fans.

...and I don't know if I love or hate it. At one angle I think it looks stupid but then if I just glance at it I kind of like it. You can bet they schedule those AC games against the former Phantoms and embarrass themselves by playing four "home" games with no home fans.

If they do that, it'll piss off Albany fans even more. Taking away 4 home games is one thing, but having all of them against our biggest rival, who arguably wouldn't even exist had it not been for the efforts of the former Rats ownership and staff... major gut punch. It would be as if Lou WANTS to get run out of town again.