The Albany Devils are official

BCdevil

I actually like the logo. A lot. Especially the part of the tail that becomes the bottom of the right side of the A.

The Devils should put out a font where every letter in the alphabet gets Deviled up. We already have an A, J, L and U.

*sigh*, I swear this team is moving into the Stone Age like the Bill Wirtz Hawks were stuck in till the old fvcker finally died :P

that is a HIDEOUS logo.... :rant:

*sigh*, I swear this team is moving into the Stone Age like the Bill Wirtz Hawks were stuck in till the old fvcker finally died :P

that is a HIDEOUS logo.... :rant:

So Lou's going to choke to death on his Panera lunch one day and the Devs end up on SNY the next season? :P

Maybe this will be the new style for A's put on our alternate captains' jerseys.

Doesn't Calgary used non-standard A's?

Yeah the Calgary A for the alternates are actually just mini versions of the main logo of their team when they used to play in Atlanta back in the 70's.

This would be a cool concept to put on the NJ Devils to use for the alternates, but it just might be a little too detailed to look right miniturized.

Anyways, I do like the new logo, it is better than the old Lowell logo and much better than the River Rats logo, which ive never cared for either the name or logo.

So Lou's going to choke to death on his Panera lunch one day and the Devs end up on SNY the next season? :P

Hey why not???

Though annoying enough we are the ONE TEAM they don't mention in that stupid mascot commerical... for Christ's Sake the NETS get a damn leprechaun!!

ANARCHY IN ALBANY!!!

What? That's the Albany Devils logo? I like it, and if/when I go to a game, I'll be the jackass screaming "ANARCHY!!" all night. Just a warning.

Awesome -- then I'll know who to say hi to!

I have my old Rats sweater -- I should have "Keepin' it ROWDY" sewn on the back!

Maybe this will be the new style for A's put on our alternate captains' jerseys.

Doesn't Calgary used non-standard A's?

That could be cool I doubt it'll ever happen though, Lou is too old school and classy to change anything on the uniform.

Personally I like the Albany logo. I think it's much better then the Lowell logo.

Shock! Scandal! Woe!

Why are there only Albany Devils 36 homes dates?

The American Hockey League plays an 80-game schedule, yet there are only 36 games for the new Albany Devils’ season-ticket package. What’s up?

The Devils didn’t announce it, but they have contracted with Atlantic City to have their AHL team play four “home games” at the Boardwalk Hall Arena.

Shock! Scandal! Woe!

Why are there only Albany Devils 36 homes dates?

The American Hockey League plays an 80-game schedule, yet there are only 36 games for the new Albany Devils’ season-ticket package. What’s up?

The Devils didn’t announce it, but they have contracted with Atlantic City to have their AHL team play four “home games” at the Boardwalk Hall Arena.

Testing the market?

I rather like the logo. Also, good to know that wherever the minor league teams may go, the Devils can put horns and a tail on the first letter of that city's name.

Speaking of, Trenton could really use a stylized T.

Also, now I'm not sure if I wanna roadtrip to Albany or one of the Atlantic City dates...never been to Atlantic City in my nearly 28 years living in this state...and that's just not right...

I rather like the logo. Also, good to know that wherever the minor league teams may go, the Devils can put horns and a tail on the first letter of that city's name.

Speaking of, Trenton could really use a stylized T.

Also, now I'm not sure if I wanna roadtrip to Albany or one of the Atlantic City dates...never been to Atlantic City in my nearly 28 years living in this state...and that's just not right...

28 years in NJ and NEVER went to AC? Wowww....lol. I hope the AC games are on a weekend. I would love to check them out on the boardwalk. I went to a Boardwalk Bullies game years ago....

Love the logo! I want a hat really badly now

It would be less "all over the place" if the horns were excluded from the logo, and only the A with the "devilish tail" were the logo.

It's too blah...Did Rob Skrlac draw that up on his lunch break? I mean, come on...