BCdevil

The Albany Devils are official

41 posts in this topic

Is it just me or does it seem like the just attached a couple of new bars on the Lowell "L" to make it an Albany "A"?

Not a fan of it... it just looks... weird. I don't know. :noclue:

I dig the logo, I just think the left leg is a little too fat

I'm the other way around; I think the right leg is too skinny. I also think they should have extended the tail more and brought the right leg all the way down.

EDIT: You know what, it's both. Left leg's too fat, right leg's too skinny.

Edited by RowdyFan42

I think it would look better if the tail was more across the middle and the leg to the right (the skinny one) was 'finished' if you know what I mean...

...and I don't know if I love or hate it. At one angle I think it looks stupid but then if I just glance at it I kind of like it. You can bet they schedule those AC games against the former Phantoms and embarrass themselves by playing four "home" games with no home fans.

...and I don't know if I love or hate it. At one angle I think it looks stupid but then if I just glance at it I kind of like it. You can bet they schedule those AC games against the former Phantoms and embarrass themselves by playing four "home" games with no home fans.

If they do that, it'll piss off Albany fans even more. Taking away 4 home games is one thing, but having all of them against our biggest rival, who arguably wouldn't even exist had it not been for the efforts of the former Rats ownership and staff... major gut punch. It would be as if Lou WANTS to get run out of town again.

Is it just me or does it seem like the just attached a couple of new bars on the Lowell "L" to make it an Albany "A"?

thats actually exactly what they did

LowellDevilsPRIMARY_0.JPGAlbany_Devils_Logo_t175_b1-black.jpg?fa58f28148e07f2f9e492fac5436b566ab01c375

thats actually exactly what they did

LowellDevilsPRIMARY_0.JPGAlbany_Devils_Logo_t175_b1-black.jpg?fa58f28148e07f2f9e492fac5436b566ab01c375

Ha, I was looking at that myself. Originality at it's finest! BTW, the Devils will now only be moving to cities that start with A, L, or U.

Atlantic City, Lodi, and Union are likely destinations.

At first I didn't like the logo, but its growing on me.