Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cgosha21

Elias S19 sticks for trade or sell

36 posts in this topic

I don't care when he got there. I know that if he didn't do it, someone else would have. I don't hate him, I hate what he did. I hate the cult of people who think that purchasing items at a sale just so they can turn around and sell them to other people is okay. I hate the jackass who screwed my little brother out of a hockey puck to make money.

This is essentially how the world works... I think your anger is misplaced.

I am in no way trying to offend the topic starter. I messaged him and if I had that kind of money right now, I would still buy one from him. I am just upset at the process. There was a definite and good reason we couldn't be at the equipment sale. So it's not like we were being lazy and letting other people do the work so we can get rewarded. Jamie was lucky enough to get a friend to pick her up a Clarkson stick and was only charged the real amount. Such is life right?

douchey

adjective

being an overall douchebag

I don't care when he got there. I know that if he didn't do it, someone else would have. I don't hate him, I hate what he did. I hate the cult of people who think that purchasing items at a sale just so they can turn around and sell them to other people is okay. I hate the jackass who screwed my little brother out of a hockey puck to make money.

Can't use the word in the description. Please try again... Help me understand what a female cleansing has to do with someone reselling a stick?

This country was created with freedom in mind, freedom to do what you want in terms of a job, religion, business and many other choices. If you don't like those choices then either except it or move somewhere else. Maybe you can take Landon Donovan with you. What a waste of talent. The Algeria goal was more luck and being in the right place at the right time since Dempsey did all work and technically was offsides even though he was in the goal (but with the officiating who knows anymore).

Edited by Chorske17
1 person likes this

You have 4 options.

Settle for a lesser player.

Get up earlier next year.

Pay the marked up price.

Walk away.

Exactly. The price he is asking for that stick is beyond fair.

Can't use the "douche" to describe the adjective. Please try again... Help me understand what a female cleansing has to do with someone reselling a stick?

You've never heard someone say "you're a douche" before? Or are you just trying to be a smart alec.

This country was created with freedom in mind, freedom to do what you want in terms of a job, religion, business and many other choices. If you don't like those choices then either except it or move somewhere else. Maybe you can take Landon Donovan with you. What a waste of talent. The Algeria goal was more luck and being in the right place at the right time since Dempsey did all work and technically was offsides even though he was in the goal (but with the officiating who knows anymore).

:unsure: And someone said that my anger was misplaced.

You've never heard someone say "you're a douche" before? Or are you just trying to be a smart alec.

:unsure: And someone said that my anger was misplaced.

I've heard it before, but I never understood it. If you think it is unscrupulous say so, if you think it is unethical say so, if you think it was overpriced SAY SO. I don't understand the "douche" comment and doesn't let me understand why you think it is wrong.

I'm not angry with you or LD. I'm disappointed in the US team. Landon Donovan is very inconcistent. I can think of 3 or 4 active players who derserve to play more than him.

1 person likes this

I've heard it before, but I never understood it. If you think it is unscrupulous say so, if you think it is unethical say so, if you think it was overpriced SAY SO. I don't understand the "douche" comment and doesn't let me understand why you think it is wrong.

I'm 18. If I used the word "unscrupulous", my friend would kick me in the nuts.

I'm not angry with you or LD. I'm disappointed in the US team. Landon Donovan is very inconcistent. I can think of 3 or 4 active players who derserve to play more than him.

Not to change topics, or anything.

I :wub: hidden gems like this thread :)

Not to mention the dude DID say he was willing to TRADE the stick, if he traded and Elias stick for say a Parise stick would everyone's panties be un-bunched??? probably :P

but please keep arguing... I need the amusement till the 1st gets here!!

Ok I won't sell it for that price I now will accept around 9.5 Million hahaha......Figured if Kovy is probally looking for that why can't I for an Elias stick.

Ok I won't sell it for that price I now will accept around 9.5 Million hahaha......Figured if Kovy is probally looking for that why can't I for an Elias stick.

Once that Nigerian prince forwards me the money he promised in the email I'll buy one for that price.. Can you believe I only had to give him my social security number and bank account information? Sweet deal :cheers:

I dont know if you still have these sticks but would you be willing to trade for a jersey?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0