theamazingtiny

Where Will Kovalchuk Land?

66 posts in this topic

I will only like him if he signs in NJ, scores 45 reg. season goals, and 14 playoff goals and plays NHL hockey in june. :P lol

Winner. This of course would require him at $6 million per year, so we can afford a championship defense.

Will you like him if he takes 6m in NJ?

NJ isn't about winning any more. you have to make yourself a little more stupid -- who'd all the talking heads like? Wings or Pens to win Or something too obvious like Flyers, Caps - people fail to consider sometimes you just never take that next step.

If he doesn't end up in NJ then it's because he knows he has nothing to offer - that's why it's just not a big deal. I liked him and I hope he stays in the NHL and wins wherever he ends up... well -- gets beaten by the Devils but goes far enough to feel productive and happy.

I agree.

As much as I want to say NJ, I think he's going to LA.

Mike

no $'s left

he's a goner for sure now

only way is Salvador and Rolston gone

Andy Strickland's Twitter says LA is the only team left that can pay Kovi what he wants....I still think the Devils can as well. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a staring battle between NJ and LA to see who will flinch first and up the ante.

With all the hype of LA wants Kovy, since Kovy isnt signed yet by LA makes me think he wants to go to Jersey

I guess credit to those who called it right. Lot of people thought Colorado would be more involved but as far as we know that didn't happen.

Considering the obvious dislike of Kovy being on this team throughout the entire process, Manta friggin' NAILED this one, saying if it's about winning he'll take $6 million per year here.

(Okay, so I doubt he planned on it being a three-week excursion, but still...props where props are due.)

Considering the obvious dislike of Kovy being on this team throughout the entire process, Manta friggin' NAILED this one, saying if it's about winning he'll take $6 million per year here.

(Okay, so I doubt he planned on it being a three-week excursion, but still...props where props are due.)

He got a 6 mill cap hit not 6 mill a year. Manta meant he'll get 6 mill at most per year. Kovy is gettin' 11.5 at most. Obviously the back end of the contract doesn't count.

KHL

F***!!!! I mean, Yay he's a Devil!!! But I wanted to win :angry:

no s left

he's a goner for sure now

only way is Salvador and Rolston gone

My problem was that I was worried about Lou's Cap.

My problem was that I was worried about Lou's Cap.

You sir, will never worry about Lou's cap ever again.

You sir, will never worry about Lou's cap ever again.

I learned the hard way, but I do know that now.

If its about winning: $6 million per in NJ

If its about the $: Although he isn't a Burke type of player: Toronto

If its REALLY about $: KHL

Maybe it IS about winning