nyrsuck26

Devils Sign Henrik Tallinder

122 posts in this topic

i assume my thread will get merged but this sucks.

lou never fvcking learns. let the bird in the hand go for a total question mark.

2007 - Hello.

Where is the button i'm searching ? It's a red button... start with a P

Edited by moustic

Seriously? No one likes this? I think Tallinder's a good fit here. Maybe one year too long, but not a bad signing.

lol, it's like Mike Mottau, for three times the money. seriously, go look at his stats and tell me that's not the case.

Al Davis strikes again. Or, in LD's case, the evil manipulative Marty strikes again

If Lou was going to throw away money he might as well have given Kovy an Alexei Yashin-contract. Another mediocre defenseman that's overpaid while Martin goes to a division rival for a manageable salary. But that's okay, we signed Rod Pelley! And five years from now we can get Martin back when he's over the hill!

Lou has no choice Martin leaving us hurts bad. We need someone else on D.

Kubina.

Lou has no choice Martin leaving us hurts bad. We need someone else on D.

Kubina.

If Lou was going to throw away money he might as well have given Kovy an Alexei Yashin-contract. Another mediocre defenseman that's overpaid while Martin goes to a division rival for a manageable salary. But that's okay, we signed Rod Pelley! And five years from now we can get Martin back when he's over the hill!

I actually like this signing for us a lot.

Consider White the Human Traffic Cone makes 3 Million, this is NOT bad. he is only 31, only 2 yrs older than Martin, a little less of a puck distributer, probably a better defensive dman and almost 1.7 less of a cap hit.

I believe age wise Martin will be eligable to come back here by then

why not give Dan Hamhuis the extra 1.7 mil instead? Goddamnit.

How are people upset about this? No, he's not martin, but it's sure as hell a lot better than not getting anyone at all. And tbh, he isn't that overpaid...

I think he'll fit in well. Lower cap hit than martin as well.

OMG what is this move...Hamhuis out there and we sign Talliner :doh1: :doh1: seriously this is garbage.I just hope this is a move that is leading to a better move. :angry: