New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really only posting these so we have some frame of reference in the future....

(N)Єverson: Devils still on Ilya radar

A source close to Ilya Kovalchuk today said that the superstar free agent still is mulling offers from a few teams, indicating that at least three teams, including the Devils, remain in the running for the two-time 52-goal scorer.

If he was coming then he'd be here.

Move on to plan B.

by this logic, if kovalchuk were going anywhere, he'd be there already. i mean, i'd obviously be shocked if he ended up anywhere besides LA, but it has been almost a week since his visit to LA.

Edited by Triumph

The Devils should sign me instead. I have wicked backwards skating skills.

by this logic, if kovalchuk were going anywhere, he'd be there already. i mean, i'd obviously be shocked if he ended up anywhere besides LA, but it has been almost a week since his visit to LA.

Exactly; if he wanted to be in LA wouldn't he be there by now? He's obviously having a hard time deciding.

Edited by mrthemike

"A source yesterday told The Post the Kings still considered their chances of signing Kovalchuk only 50-50."^well no $hit hahah he either signs or he doesnt theres two options

Now that is some Mathematics work. (N)Єverson

The Devils should sign me instead. I have wicked backwards skating skills.

Exactly; if he wanted to be in LA wouldn't he be there by now? He's obviously having a hard time deciding.

his wife is having a hard time deciding :giggle:

Edited by lilgriffey84

We need a dose of the Devils Dancers to brighten our upcoming days. I love those uni's with the strapless shoulder exposed. My Fav...

Kovy, W-H-A-T-E-V-E-A-H

Do, Don't, I'm sick of it. Sign Zach longterm and I'll be happier. Not saying I won't be happy with Kovy though.

Huh? we don't have ice girls. we have devils dancers, but they certainly don't help clean up the ice...

That's what I was thinking at first too. It was from a Pens blog, so it is probably a misprint on the caption.