New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be pleased nhl... if you loose a talent that decide to go home, mother russia... because of your weak decision...

This would be my favorite outcome right now, I really hope one of those Russian teams step sup with a ridiculous offer and lures Kovy home for good.

Well the Kings can't actually go after him...can they? They already said they didn't want to spend that much and now wasted $3 mil on Ponikarovsky. So he'll stay with us...I desperately hope. If not, at least we'll have suspects for Bettman's muder

No matter what happens today, the Devils will still beat the Stars tonight on NHL-Net (8-midn, edt).

I was hoping they'd broadcast Canada's telecast, but those damn commercials have Gary Thorne (in our side) calling the game.

and that still was a dirty flying elbow by Derian Hatcher...selective enforcement though, no penalty, no suspension that should've carried over to next season

Well the Kings can't actually go after him...can they? They already said they didn't want to spend that much and now wasted $3 mil on Ponikarovsky. So he'll stay with us...I desperately hope. If not, at least we'll have suspects for Bettman's muder

They said if he becomes a UFA again, they would go after him.