Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

You can't rely on whatever ice-time/powerplay time he got last season, at least not right now. No more LeMaire, plus we have an assistant (Oates) who seems to know a thing or two about constructing an effective powerplay. MacLean apparently did a good job with the powerplay in Lowell also.

The unacceptable results last year also give me reason to believe that Kovy would be not be used the same way should he re-sign.

Based on the Oates power play model...i have Kovi as the Stamcos but who is the sneaky guy sliding pucks over via Marty St. Louis?? Elias is the obvious choice?

Kovy's horoscope is not much help:

"Work backward. Know where you want to go and who you want to reach. Imagine what reaction you want to elicit from others."

So wouldn't that mean you should try again right now? Do it! The answer is right there.

trifecta of "ask again later"

its going to monday, at least :argh:

"Work backward. Know where you want to go and who you want to reach. Imagine what reaction you want to elicit from others."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry to say but I actually think the devils are out of the sweepstakes... Kovy obviously wants to be a King I think both parties are bargaining for an agreement.

Kovy to Kings..

This is genius. Well done!

trifecta of "ask again later"

its going to monday, at least :argh:

Lol...we're doomed.

Sorry to say but I actually think the devils are out of the sweepstakes... Kovy obviously wants to be a King I think both parties are bargaining for an agreement.

Kovy to Kings..

If the Kings announce that they are out how are the Kings still in? Based on that information we would have to come to a conclusion that it's between NJ and KHL. Of course those facts could be false but it's all we have.

This is genius. Well done!

I wish i was kidding. its his actual horoscope from The Journal News' Weekend section

again, i kid you not.

Watch out Sochi!

asians.jpg

I did. Response was "Ask again later."

Just to be safe, I tried it again. It said "Don't worry about my cap."

What is this thread missing?

brodeur-kong.jpg

Edited by pattyelias

I wonder if Lou has a Magic 8 Ball where every answer is "Status Quo."

oh and fire & ice is down, further proof Kovalwatch is just a Russian attack on the USA.

first the spies, now websites randomly crashing, someone find out if Mathew Broderick is trying to play Global Thermal Nuclear War!

If the Kings announce that they are out how are the Kings still in? Based on that information we would have to come to a conclusion that it's between NJ and KHL. Of course those facts could be false but it's all we have.

Good point there, but Im pretty confident Lou is doing everything desparately to try sign Kovy. If we assume atleast one of the rumours of contract offers we had for kovy, I say they were pretty fair deals, and if Kovy really wanted to be here, he should've signed already... unless Lou is still trying to trade players for cap space, then he will annouce we've signed him.. highly unlikely IMO

But judging by the fact the Kovy party has made an effort to work a deal with the Kings, I feel he wants to be there. We know that the Kings have rejected his offer, I feel they are in the process of finding a compromise. I dont think the kings will just shutoff contracts talks immediately, esp with a high profile/money maker player like Kovy.

Edited by brodeurfanatic

A ninja is a ninja. I think though this one has the spontaneous combustion option.

Because in this case, you never know what's going on or what's going to happen.

I wonder if Lou has a Magic 8 Ball where every answer is "Status Quo."

clap2.gif

Another picture of the hot ninja!

ninja.jpg

Great, this time I have to extrapolate the T. Can't we get a ninja chick with both T&A fully visible??