Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

Either way, if Kovy doesn't sign here I will smack his face into a...a...a jelly.

Throw him in the ring with these guys for a while...

tumblr_kpckb6mRjJ1qzwprno1_500.jpg

Do you mean that Lou feels he won't be able to get under the salary cap by season's start if he signs Kovy?

obviously it's always possible to get under the salary cap. the league says that if a team can't get under it just starts waiving players. and i do think both zubrus and salvador would be picked up by someone on waivers. after that, it gets dicey. can they move rolston? (i think no, but it really depends on whether rolston feels like floating through that last year of his contract). would they move elias? i doubt it. would they move colin white? i don't think so, plus again, he has an NMC.

i guess the absolute last resort is waiving salvador, zubrus, and langenbrunner. but i can't imagine lou doing that, ever.

Throw him in the ring with these guys for a while...

Hit Kovy with a little 'stomp clap stomp stomp clap'?

obviously it's always possible to get under the salary cap. the league says that if a team can't get under it just starts waiving players. and i do think both zubrus and salvador would be picked up by someone on waivers. after that, it gets dicey. can they move rolston? (i think no, but it really depends on whether rolston feels like floating through that last year of his contract). would they move elias? i doubt it. would they move colin white? i don't think so, plus again, he has an NMC.

i guess the absolute last resort is waiving salvador, zubrus, and langenbrunner. but i can't imagine lou doing that, ever.

Okay, I understand you now, and agree that Lou would not waive the three players you mentioned. Let's hope he can find a way to move Rolston (and that Rolston is willing to be moved).

Edited by devils26

Hit Kovy with a little 'stomp clap stomp stomp clap'?

Lol

Here's a few Sunny gifs I made...

LilKev.gif

Charliepunch.gif

Punchahole.gif

That's what we really need. Sweet Dee on steroids to talk to Ilya.

Edited by Jerzey Devil

The last one is my favorite. That whole scene is just great, with Charlie going through the whole range of emotions.

We just have to hope that she doesn't eat his babies.

Is it wrong to not think Mel Gibson is really that bad? I mean he sounds like a normal hot tempered dude who's all talk. This latest outburst actually to me makes his first one not so bad -- puts it in it's real context. He's ust a filth talker when he's mad -- says the most gross things he can think of. :noclue: Why are people all sanctimonious about it?

Lol

LilKev.gif

Charliepunch.gif

Punchahole.gif

Where's Gail the Snail?

Where's Gail the Snail?

I would love a gif of Charlie 'Salting the Snail' but I don't have the gif editor anymore. I just have to figure out how to do them on Photoshop.

We've already discussed what happens if he doesnt sign here. We're all going to get chinese stars and throw them at Kovy upon his return.

We've already discussed what happens if he doesnt sign here. We're all going to get chinese stars and throw them at Kovy upon his return.

think if we do a mass order from that website, we can get them cheaper than $5 for 6?

i'm thinking in terms of getting 17,000ish orders so roughly 102,000 stars total

Edited by jagknife

think if we do a mass order from that website, we can get them cheaper than $5 for 6?

i'm thinking in terms of getting 17,000ish orders so roughly 102,000 stars total

She approves this idea.

NinjaGirlCosplay.jpg

Im sure we could get a bulk discount somewhere. We could even get Lou's face superimposed on them, as they have Bruce Lee on some of them.

Edited by ghdi

gail_the_snail.gif

Apologies to sammyk.

Awesome, taken.

Thanks man.

One more...

MacTranny.gif

Edited by Jerzey Devil

Just finished mowing what is left of my nearly entirely brown lawn. Still nuthin, huh?

Okay, it only took 171 pages of this most enlightening thread but I've finally reached the breaking point. I'm done with this nonsense. Lou, please just quietly walk away. Instead, use your time wisely and make a play for some combination of Kaberle, Lee Stempniak, Maxim Afinogenov, Eric Belanger and Mad Dog (or whoever). Make it work. Trust me, the money will be better spent. Kovy can shove it. It's clear he wants to play in LA so let him go. Move on before it's too late. If this scenario unfolds like the Scott Nieds wait-wait-wait-while-the-free-agent-market-dries-up approach, I'm going to scream. In fact, I think I'm screaming right now. Oh, by the way, did I say I was done?

You're the Professional Googler. It says so right beneath the whore.

Ilya, please just do all of us a favor and either sign somewhere today or tell Lou that you just simply don't want to play in New Jersey so that all of us on here can get on with our lives and Lou can move on to other things.