Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

She's a sportswriter for the LA Times.

Love Wysh's joke on that tweet. Had me rolling.

@wyshynski If they see a wallet there, it's Q-Tip's. RT @helenenothelen Kings talking to Kovalchuk in El Segundo today"

For the youngins:

Edited by David Puddy

this whole thing reminds me of that movie the late shift. grossman's going to be like 'they're not offering you the wayne gretzky kings. they're offering you the anze kopitar kings. and you're not even guaranteed to get that.

Raw chicken in Hell's Kitchen.

dude that was hilarious! it's raw! your going to kill somebody!

And Lou's obsession with never getting Niedermayer'ed again continues ...

So true DiG.

Lamoriello on why the team signed Travis Zajac’s younger brother, Darcy: “First of all, it’s his brother.

edit: Whoops, forgot link

Edited by CADevilsFan

Corrente was given the option to show up or not. His comment was:

"Someone said there was a prospect camp, so I'm here."

Nice. Haha.

why am I picturing kovy hanging oit of the top of a limo blasting "I love LA?"

“You always keep it in mind,” he said. “You never do something today without tomorrow in mind or in sight or in thought. I’ve always said that when you run an organization or professional team that you have to have a four-to-five year plan in your mind that changes every day. But you have to have a template and you have to have a feeling for when players expire, what’s available, what’s not available, and you have to be absolutely cautious at this time with a new CBA coming in two years."

I have no doubt Lou won't let us collapse when the core players retire.

why am I picturing kovy hanging oit of the top of a limo blasting "I love LA?"

And he's dressed like Arnold in Red Heat

Kovy took the Dodge Dart, a 74, Lou left him a yard but he wanted much more.

-Modified "Left My Wallet in El Segundo"

Kovy will get a package including use of a Ritz-Calton Condo in AEG's billion dollar development in LA.

Kovy will also be establishing his home/state residence in Nevada: 0% Income Tax and most likely in Las Vegas. (AEG has interests there too)

California's State Income would be: 11+%

There's tax exemptions (state residency) for professional sports players anyway.

AEG is a powerful private multi billion dollar conglomerate that can woo Ilya and Nicole with VIP service to anything they own and control around the planet.

Maybe watch a future Manchester Utd vs Chelsea championship game at O2 stadium in London to a local or around the world concert.

Exclusives to HOLLYWOOD events (Grammys, Oscars, Movie releases, etc)

Nicole Kovalchuk is a former entertainer so it's pretty much obvious what would appeal to her... and usually most people. AEG is very powerful across multiple industries, across the planet.

Saying Nicole Kovalchuk is a former entertainer is like saying I'm a former sportswriter. The gig she'd most likely get in LA would involve garters and dollar bills.

I work in LA I hope I see Kovy so I can punch him in his face. :)

What's a google?

Ding Dong!!! LOL

Saying Nicole Kovalchuk is a former entertainer is like saying I'm a former sportswriter. The gig she'd most likely get in LA would involve garters and dollar bills.

She is best off at Satin Dolls, she'd make better money!

i really think Nicole is calling the shot on this lol... come on Kovie have some balls

Yeah right, look at that pink tie he wore for his wedding.

HockeyJoeGM This can't be true. No way. RT @FlyGoalScoredByZherdev petitioning the league to wear number 99 with the #Flyers. Good start.

I guess you have to be a complete douche to sign with the Flyers. Good start by Zherdev if this is true.

btw, I'm pretty sure the player can't be given access to a high-priced condo lease. that would be cap circumvention. he would have to buy it.

Wow. This is getting insane.

Edited by David Puddy

199 pages, wow!