Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

Does Zherdev really have that high of an opinion of himself, or is he just that stupid? Or both?

He prob always had a high opinion of himself, now that he's a Flyer, both a true.

Ugh, I really don't know. I feel like they should've learned their lesson from the past 2 times, and couple that with possible lockouts from the NFL and NBA and you're looking at a decent chance to grow your fanbase when there are people looking for sports to watch at night. If there is another lockout, I propose we storm the NHL's New York offices and forcibly remove Gary Bettman as commissioner.

Can we do that even if there isn't another lockout?

I guess I'm not making sense to anyone... but let's put it this way... there's a Mr. and Mrs. Duck that live on top of my pool in the winter when it's covered... does that make it a two family residence and should be taxed as such?

there's definately going to be a negotiation in 2 years. they didn't bring in Donald Fehr to rubber stamp an extra year onto the CBA, and then sit at desk for awhile.

I don't necessarily think that's ominous in itself, there's adjustments that need to be made to this CBA.

:lol: Mucho bueno espagnol senor (I took French in high school)

Not bad, not bad. When somebody signs with the Habs you can see my French (spoiler alert: I took Spanish in HS).

We can storm the NHL store and forcibly remove some hats?

This whole tussle could be solved by a simple dice game at the Marcy projects.

We can storm the NHL store and forcibly remove some hats?

Don't worry about their caps.

Don't worry about their caps.

lol good one. :lol:

Wasn't there a poll of players a few years ago and Jersey was one of the bottom 5 places they wanted to play? We're a consitently solid team, I just don't think Lou caters to the ego of athletes.

Wasn't there a poll of players a few years ago and Jersey was one of the bottom 5 places they wanted to play? We're a consitently solid team, I just don't think Lou caters to the ego of athletes.

That'd be something very interesting to look at if someone could find it.

I'd believe it. Rolston hasn't played here in 2 years and our own captain stopped playing here about halfway through the season.

I'm not surprised. NJ has always had the "armpit" affiliation. Sure there are some nice, clean places but let's be honest. The Newark area is a dump...get a little farther out and you have a bunch of suburbs. You have NYC sure...that's about it.

Or is it that the lack of respect the Devils get goes around the league and catches on with players who don't know much about us?

Gomez couldn't even find a Starbucks or Barnes & Noble in all of NJ. It's rough here.

Or is it that the lack of respect the Devils get goes around the league and catches on with players who don't know much about us?

Or is it just some made up poll that no other hardcore fan yet remembers having happened? :lol:

Beautiful arena though :)

Gomez couldn't even find a Starbucks or Barnes & Noble in all of NJ. It's rough here.

Route 17.

Here's last year's player poll, and Jersey ranked as the 4th best organization in the league by them, so take it for what its worth.

I'd believe it. Rolston hasn't played here in 2 years and our own captain stopped playing here about halfway through the season.

*applause*

Edited by ben00rs

:lol: Poor Gomez. I'm sure Montreal has been better to him.

Edited by ben00rs

Or is it just some made up poll that no other hardcore fan yet remembers having happened? laugh.gif

It might be the "survey" alluded to in this article: http://vueweekly-inthebox.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-dont-wanna-play-in-edmonton.html

Scott Gomez probably also had difficulty finding bums in NYC and poutine in Montreal.

Any new Reports? Or Reports on Reports? Basically, I'm reporting that I'm going through Reporting withdrawal here.

Gomez can't find a Starbucks in Montreal he can stay in for more than 5 seconds before a Habs fan beats the crap out of him.