Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

The point stands though that Devils players have loved living in the New Jersey suburbs. Just look how many former players still do.

Sure. I agree with you there. I was just saying that it wouldn't be the main reason to go to NJ over LA just because I am POSITIVE you can find affluent suburbs outside of LA. :)

I'd pick NJ because who knows how long until California sinks into the Pacific anyways.

Maybe you can get one of your fellow countrymen to say "uhhh....what?".

I'm not one of those.

I don't give a $hit if people agree or disagree with whatever law, I do care about comments that are degrading towards people (whoever or wherever they may be from)

Is it too late for me to volunteer for gathering-up-people into the back of vans duty? :P If the spots are all filled, I could be a van driver.

Bloomfield Hills is about 20 miles from Detroit. Same situation really. sh!tty city. Nice suburbs. I still think this applies to virtually all larger cities where you have affluent people working and commuting.

Is that the suburb where Nik Lidstrom lives?

There are some really REALLY nice suburbs outside of Detroit for sure.

hahah we make one clever joke about the racist arizona state and we get the blame, go figure.

new solution, get kovie, tie him down, make him watch the hills until he signs with the devils.

Is that the suburb where Nik Lidstrom lives?

There are some really REALLY nice suburbs outside of Detroit for sure.

Yzerman and Chelios and a whole bunch of other way too rich people...i'm sure other Wings live in that area but i'm a Devs fan so I don't really care. :)

Sure. I agree with you there. I was just saying that it wouldn't be the main reason to go to NJ over LA just because I am POSITIVE you can find affluent suburbs outside of LA. :)

I'd pick NJ because who knows how long until California sinks into the Pacific anyways.

Oh no doubt outside of LA is a popular choice for Kings players, as from what I hear (and I am ignorant on LA but I have heard) LA is not a good place to raise a family. However, I would assume the education level is a lot higher in the NJ suburbs than the LA suburbs.

Yzerman and Chelios and a whole bunch of other way too rich people...i'm sure other Wings live in that area but i'm a Devs fan so I don't really care. :)

It's about time Chelios moved to Florida.

It's about time Chelios moved to Florida.

He'll be the winner of the canasta and shuffleboard leagues at his senior community's club house.

Everytime I think of Kovalchuk going to the Kings I think of that "Why Must I Cry?" video.I mean it's sad if he leaves but it's kind of silly. Can someone link the one he did on Tosh.0? I can't go on the youtubes or other video sites right now.

who cares about Gomez.

We should sign Chelios. We'll make the 67 Leafs look like Muppet Babies in comparison.

So then go search the past history of this board and call out everyone who's said something remotely racial about Gomez.

You know how many BS Italian garbage I have to deal with? Especially going to college in the middle of Pennsylvania when I was pegged for being in the mob and killing people and being dirty and blah blah blah because I'm an Italian from Jersey?

The world's not as politically correct as it should be. I deal with it by making jokes. Because at the end of the day, if you can't laugh... then you have no idea what life is all about my friend.

I don't have to go hunting for racial comments.

Are you a comedian I don't know about??

I don't have to go hunting for racial comments.

Are you a comedian I don't know about??

Nah. Just someone that has learned in the last year or two that if everyone wasn't such a hard ass around here (meaning the world), the world would be a happier place.

Edited by njdevil26

I'm not surprised. NJ has always had the "armpit" affiliation. Sure there are some nice, clean places but let's be honest. The Newark area is a dump...get a little farther out and you have a bunch of suburbs. You have NYC sure...that's about it.

Thats about it? I grew up in E Rutherford and living a stones throw away from NYC was the best, I moved to south florida to take care a relative, I miss home I miss going down the shore and god i miss taylor ham and cheese on a fresh bagel... I miss Home! :(

Cuban, you should check out the Politics section of our forums. The cream of the crop hang out there. :P

Thats about it? I grew up in E Rutherford and living a stones throw away from NYC was the best, I moved to south florida to take care a relative, I miss home I miss going down the shore and god i miss taylor ham and cheese on a fresh bagel... I miss Home! :(

The best thing about NJ are the Fat Sandwiches at RU. Lou should drive Kovy down there IMHO.

RU! RU! RU!

Edited by mrthemike

Cuban, you should check out the Politics section of our forums. The cream of the crop hang out there. :P

The best thing about NJ are the Fat Sandwiches at RU. Lou should drive Kovy down there IMHO.

RU! RU! RU!

no need, we got em next to njit; a few blocks from the arena.

RU! RU! RU!

Yeah right, the players are probably banned from even smelling them haha.

RU! RU! RU!

Dont forget Satin Dolls and Shakers ( if your a Guy) and Taylor Ham SP&K on a anything!

no need, we got em next to njit; a few blocks from the arena.

Srsly? Sweet!

RU! RU! RU!

I'm going with friends to get'em Wednesday, I can't wait. Its been way too long since the last time I had a fat sandwich

Srsly? Sweet!

yup, same exact stuff, delicious for hangover. head up and grab one before a game.

yup, same exact stuff, delicious for hangover. head up and grab one before a game.

Go to Hamburgao on Lafayette St in Newark. The Burgers and sandwiches there are out of this world.

lunch time in LA, are they giving him veggie burgers? come back and smell the panera kovie!

Nah. Just someone that has learned in the last year or two that if everyone wasn't such a hard ass around here (meaning njdevs.com), Hell would be a happier place.

fixed