Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

Cuban, you should check out the Politics section of our forums. The cream of the crop hang out there. :P

The best thing about NJ are the Fat Sandwiches at RU. Lou should drive Kovy down there IMHO.

RU! RU! RU!

Hell yeah...had a fat 'beach' a couple times a week...single-handedly brought on the freshman 15 for me. Good times..

Edited by Devsfan118

lunch time in LA, are they giving him veggie burgers? come back and smell the panera kovie!

Doesn't lunchtime in LA mean a cup of water and some plastic surgery?

Hell yeah...had a fat 'beach' a couple times a week...single-handedly brought on the freshman 15 for me. Good times..

Formerly known as the Fat Bitch. Heheheheh. That one is my favorite btw. I miss RU.

Then a quick drive in your Prius to the next doc.

fixed

Funny enough I edited that so people didn't think I mean just NJDevs haha. But you're right about that too.

wheat grass shake! ewww!!!

Formerly known as the Fat Bitch. Heheheheh. That one is my favorite btw. I miss RU.

Yeahh it's their 'clever' way of renaming it. Everyone still calls it a Fat Bitch, haha

Yeahh it's their 'clever' way of renaming it. Everyone still calls it a Fat Bitch, haha

They were forced to. :(

Then a quick drive in your Prius to the next doc.

The Fat Fellatio quickly became a joke (and a favorite sandwich) amongst me and my friends. Whenver something's awesome, one of my buddies always (and I mean ALWAYS) says "so much Fat Fellatio" :lol: I love the Grease Trucks, and I will miss them when I start school down South

So if Kovy goes to LA, it's like full circle. He goes from one place with apathetic fans, Atlanta, to another apthetic place LA. Isn't LA the place where Dodgers fans leave halway through the game so they can beat traffic?

So if Kovy goes to LA, it's like full circle. He goes from one place with apathetic fans, Atlanta, to another apthetic place LA. Isn't LA the place where Dodgers fans leave halway through the game so they can beat traffic?

they were ripping on them when the yanks were playing and it was a close game.

Eh... LA doesn't have the mass transit that NY does... I'd leave the game when it was half over too to avoid LA traffic.

From what I hear LA traffic is some of the worst in the country. I'd leave that sh!t early also.

There was a poll done I think through CNN or something... and the worst commute in the country was in Atlanta. Dallas, Minneapolis, and LA rounded out the top 4.

There was a poll done I think through CNN or something... and the worst commute in the country was in Atlanta. Dallas, Minneapolis, and LA rounded out the top 4.

Miami is bad, like another country, no laws on the road.. I miss Home

Sorry I have to fix your post again :P

Eh... LA doesn't have the mass transit that NY does... I'd leave the game when it was half over too to avoid baseball.

Fixed.

Edited by ben00rs

Sorry I have to fix your post again :P

Fixed.

Agreed again! haha Acceptable fix! I started t-ball when I was 4 and went all the way up to playing college baseball at Albright College. Since then, I haven't watched one full Sox game. I don't care about baseball anymore. It's sooooooo boring.

I'm still concerned that we'll be stuck languishing in mediocrity if we sign Kovalchuk. Look at all the big time players and you'll see that although they accumulated a lot of points they didn't change the dynamic of the team until they were given a good supporting cast. Crosby, Ovechkin, Nash still. It all took a lot of moving pieces until their respective teams were successful. If we sign Kovalchuk then our core players leave or retire will we have a defensive core made of guys like Klee, Vishnevski and Rachunek?

Agreed again! haha Acceptable fix! I started t-ball when I was 4 and went all the way up to playing college baseball at Albright College. Since then, I haven't watched one full Sox game. I don't care about baseball anymore. It's sooooooo boring.

Well done. You stopped just before you had to use the wooden bats.

I'm still concerned that we'll be stuck languishing in mediocrity if we sign Kovalchuk. Look at all the big time players and you'll see that although they accumulated a lot of points they didn't change the dynamic of the team until they were given a good supporting cast. Crosby, Ovechkin, Nash still. It all took a lot of moving pieces until their respective teams were successful. If we sign Kovalchuk then our core players leave or retire will we have a defensive core made of guys like Klee, Vishnevski and Rachunek?

What came first: The good supporting cast or the big-time player?

Well done. You stopped just before you had to use the wooden bats.

Nah I traveled all over the country and into Canada in wood bat leagues during the summer when I was on break from school.

Don't be so harsh!

The main problem is....cell phones and old people!!!

Every time you see a dumbfvck on the road...they're either on the phone (specially COPS.. or very wrinkled).

There's a reason Miami is #1 in road rage

Also, Miami IS another country...hellooo....

Edited by cubanjd305

Hot sex.

We seem to have a good supporting cast in place, but like I've said before, is our system set up to have a big time player.

:lol: it doesn't help that 95 has like 20 lanes each way. I hate driving in South Florida. Only place I've ever seen someone driving with a macaw on their shoulder.

Don't be so harsh!

The main problem is....cell phones and old people!!!

Every time you see a dumbfvck on the road...they're either on the phone (specially COPS.. or very wrinkled).

There's a reason Miami is #1 in road rage

Also, Miami IS another country...hellooo....

You are rght about the cell phones, omg so many who do these people call?

and at the bad choice of words Dade county and Broward County are Lawless and Drivers either have no license or ins. or both it is sick.. sorry bad choice of words