Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

Oh ok, but I don't see why they can't do that, you're a doctor, want easy bucks, you open an office right next door to a dispensary.

That just seems a bit myopic. Over generalization commencing, most doctors that are just "interested in the money" probably would do better to specialize into fields instead of just passing out pot prescriptions. Besides, if they did that too much I imagine they would run into problems with their licensing boards.

Oh, I know that. I was referring to the Doctors being inside the dispensaries, that I haven't heard.

I said "in" or "next to". "Next To" is probably more accurate. From what my friends tell me (friends who went to college there), the younger, more hip areas have plenty of these types of places. Usually there is a Doctor's office right next to the dispensary. People go into the doctor's office and come out with scripts all day. Guess where they head next?

Point is, it ain't difficult to get pot around there.

Edited by ben00rs

Guys..........

I don't know where or with whom Kovygate is going to end, but it's been and still is a hoot reading this thread page by page by page by page ad infinitum. I've been lurking and reading every since the UFA feeding frenzy started.

It's definitely can't miss reading. Ninja girl was ::ahem:: entertaining. :whistling: How about some more, eh?

Gotta love it.

I hope he winds up staying with the Diablos.

Edited by IceThief

I hope he makes up his mind before I bolt for Amsterdam this Thursday night.

I assume you go to/are a fan of USC right? If you're going to Amsterdam...wearing your school colors might be a poor choice right now. Just sayin... :whistling:

I hope he makes up his mind before I bolt for Amsterdam this Thursday night.

I'm bolting for Vancouver on Friday. You think I can get hockey news up there? :noclue:

I thought they legalized medical usage of marijuana in New Jersey.

The legislature passed it, but the governor won't approve a means of distribution for it - so there's no MMJ in Jersey and likely won't be for years.

They should just make weed legal already.

It is now 6:32 PM in LA...and we haven't heard jack squat all day...are Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey working out the terms or something?

you all need to stop with the LL roller coaster,the guy signs Tallinder everybody hates him, the guy signs a-train everybody loves him, he stands his ground on kovie everybody hates him. there is a reason why everyone in nhl respects the guy, he gets what he can while maintaining a playoff team, he won't throw it all away just to sign the big name.

FYP

But yea, I agree, lol

It is now 6:32 PM in LA...and we haven't heard jack squat all day...are Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey working out the terms or something?

God I would love to see coach like this one.

God I would love to see coach like this one.

:rofl: I've seen this before, but I laugh harder every time

I feel like Kovy's been in LA all day but they haven't been able to convince him to sign so no news is good news

There's probably some guy who has been standing in the LAX luggage claim area all day holding up a sign that says "Kovalchuk", wondering what the heck is going on.

There's probably some guy who has been standing in the LAX luggage claim area all day holding up a sign that says "Kovalchuk", wondering what the heck is going on.

Hahahah

I think Kovie would rather work the snack stand for LA then play on the Devils.

If Kovy does not sign with LA I will eat my Stevens jersey. Book it!

Quoted for future reference. smilydev.gif

Saying Nicole Kovalchuk is a former entertainer is like saying I'm a former sportswriter. The gig she'd most likely get in LA would involve garters and dollar bills.

I would personally support that.

Btw, when are we going to have government funding for OBGYN offices for animals? RUN by animals... it's only fair. You ladies wouldn't let a red panda check you out down there right?

I've seen a few red pandas down there myself, so I don't see why not. dontknow.gif

... when I was pegged for being in the mob and killing people and being dirty and blah blah blah because I'm an Italian from Jersey?

The world's not as politically correct as it should be. ...

Yeah, sure, that's why they thought you were a dirty wop. dry.gif

The World is far too PC if you ask me. Comedy is being PC'd right out the window.

I'm going to go watch some old Dean Martin Roasts now. Don Rickles FTW!!!

Eh... LA doesn't have the mass transit that NY does... I'd leave the game when it was half over too to avoid LA traffic.

From what I hear LA traffic is some of the worst in the country. I'd leave that sh!t early also.

F that! Drink til the roads are clear.

Behold the asparagus fern.

asparagus-fern.jpg

Dude! You buried Sideshow Bob!!!

... If he does come to us and has to 'settle' then we won't see his best and we'll have to pay though the nose to get it.Scoops

I think he would give NJ his all. I don't see him "not trying" his best on ANY team. He is a competitor, I think, all though why he would want the kings over the Devs is beyond me.

I think Kovie would rather work the snack stand for LA then play on the Devils.

But only for $10M.

But only for $10M.

He might want to consider the snack stand. The pros would be no cap, which would mean the stand owner doesn't need to worry about signing him to a contract that would cause the least amount of cap hit.

The con would be that the stand owner would have a lot less money to spend than an NHL team.

Of course, free M&M's sweeten the deal.

now I haven't been to into the thread ever since ... maybe page 175'ish (wow what have we done here in this thread that I can say that?!) so maybe someone explained this already, but where did this garbage about his wife wanting LA come from? is this some "my brothers friends mothers niece who dated kovie's wifes sister once removed said this is fullest confidence but I'm going to bless my message boards friends with this super secret knowledge because I'm just that kinda guy" rumors or is it based on someone pulling stuff out of their a$$ ala Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) ?

or does someone have a link to a article of any credibility that has this stated somewhere. I feel WAY to much is being made about this supposed love for LA from Kovalchuk's wife. I mean the place is WAY cooler to live than Jersey lets be honest (beaches, year round sun, Vegas near by, Hollywood near by, etc) but still Kovie genuinely seemed to enjoy it here because of the strongly Russian areas and the low key environment, but again all of that is based mostly on conjecture so ... :noclue:

Oh and by the way there should be like a system wide message to all users that the (2.3% accurate) thing happens all by itself without any need to type it out yourself. I don't know why it always bothers me, but its just bugs me when I see 2 of it up there in people's posts ... and just plain baffles me everytime I see it 3+ times (just why???)

Oh and by the way there should be like a system wide message to all users that the (2.3% accurate) thing happens all by itself without any need to type it out yourself. I don't know why it always bothers me, but its just bugs me when I see 2 of it up there in people's posts ... and just plain baffles me everytime I see it 3+ times (just why???)

I'm pretty sure it just automatically adds it again for every additional team it is written on a page.

Real_ESPNLeBrun

Via email Kings GM Dean Lombardi declines any comment regarding his meeting today with Kovalchuk camp.

So who wants to hypothesize about what this means?

Real_ESPNLeBrun

Via email Kings GM Dean Lombardi declines any comment regarding his meeting today with Kovalchuk camp.

I say it means he hates freedom.

Actually it's a code in the website, whenever Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is written (even if you are quoting someone else saying Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)) it puts in the (2.3% accurate). So when you quote someone else who said it, it takes the already existing tags and adds a new one.

Real_ESPNLeBrun

Ask ben00rs....he has quite the imagination.

I, for one, don't give a fvck anymore.....I just wanna see what happens with our prospects and if Rolston gets moved :pray: