Sign in to follow this  
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

David Puddy    15

An update from one of Єklund (2.3% accurate)'s cohorts:

@hockeybuzzbarry:

No go for Kings and Kovalchuk

Hearing Western Conference team for Kovalchuk - pray its not the Ducks

nope, michelle kenneth's article on whatever LA said behind is back probably went to his ears, i doubt he will wanna talk to them again.

I wouldn't mind seeing him go to the Ducks. I kind of feel there's this Devil/King Rivalry because of all of the back and forth between whats been said in the press. The other up and coming teams I can see him going to are the Bluejackets and the Blues. But I don't see Kovy putting any of those teams over the top.

jim777    14

if I had a yo-yo in 4th grade that was as reliable as the on/off/on/off as Kovy and the Kings, I would have kept that sucker :)

Until tommorow where the Kings put in another offer and are in talks once again...

As long as this information isn't coming from one of dean's press releases, I'll believe it.

So before it was between the Kings and the Devils, but now that the Kings are out (pt. III) it's between the Devils and any number of previously uninterested teams in the NHL?

2.3 claims sharks are now in, so yes, previously uninterested teams have a way of magically appearing when the crappy bloggers are desperate.

Devilsfan118    630

2.3 claims sharks are now in, so yes, previously uninterested teams have a way of magically appearing when the crappy bloggers are desperate.

Sharks have cap space?

it's the Sharks. Nemo told me so. :)

SS-SS    3

Sharks have cap space?

Єklund (2.3% accurate) can give you the cap space he wants and the trade he wants,so yes they got cap space :rolleyes:

Whether or not they have cap space or not, if they wanted Kovalchuk they would not have waited until July 13 to make that known. What, they were predicting a two week standoff the whole time and were waiting for the perfect time to catch his attention?

I feel like if Kovalchuk is not ready to jump for two teams that have been courting him since day one, he's not going to be persuaded by teams that come out of the woodwork to try and snag him for cheap.

And if they actually are showing up just to try to make things more difficult, it's not fair. It's not fair to me as a Devils fan and I WILL be contacting commissioner Bettman about this harrumph

Devil Dan 56    343

Whether or not they have cap space or not, if they wanted Kovalchuk they would not have waited until July 13 to make that known. What, they were predicting a two week standoff the whole time and were waiting for the perfect time to catch his attention?

I feel like if Kovalchuk is not ready to jump for two teams that have been courting him since day one, he's not going to be persuaded by teams that come out of the woodwork to try and snag him for cheap.

And if they actually are showing up just to try to make things more difficult, it's not fair. It's not fair to me as a Devils fan and I WILL be contacting commissioner Bettman about this harrumph

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

mmajeski06    9

Which happens first: This thread hits 225 pages or the Kings say they are back in the Kovy chase

Part 2: what happens next after the above?...This thread hits 250 pages or the Kings say they are no longer in the running for Kovy

In many years, we will learn that the Kings were never actually interested in Kovy. Rather, it was all an elaborate marketing scheme for In N Out Burger.

msweet    114

What if the Duck move Bobby Ryan and sign Kovy?

Kovalduck