Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

Bah, he was always a rental with an option. I won't boo him. Gomez.. yeah.... Kovy.. nah. He was with us, what... 2 months?

We cheer for Gionta and Madden.... let's leave Kovy as a non factor. Everybody deserves to play where they are happy (Except the Rangers). If he is happy in LA, then good for him.

Scoops

Well at least if he signs with the KHL it will be at least bittersweet. At least he won't be a threat to us...

If he goes to the Kings then I will boo him every time I see him on MSG and at the Rock.

Why?

We play the Kings once, and if we meet them again it is for the Cup. I really have no problem with him signing out West. The only way I have an issue is if he goes to the Rangers or Pittsburgh. Either of those and I have to listen to my friends brag about how their team's stole Kovy from us. Two minutes after the Martin signing I was already getting sh--t from my friends who are Pens fans.

(N)Єverson and Єklund (2.3% accurate). Love it.

Side note: anybody else getting weird "E" letters with those autoformats? Maybe there's a setting I need to tweak, but it basically looks like the symbol for the Euro for me. Suggestions?

Edited by insanity_gallops

Side note: anybody else getting weird "E" letters with those autoformats? Maybe there's a setting I need to tweak, but it basically looks like the symbol for the Euro for me. Suggestions?

I get the same thing. It's really annoying me.

I get the same thing. It's really annoying me.

I hatched a theory that it's to prevent google from recognizing their names and keeping them higher on hockey-related searchlists but that's a wild stab in the dark

I'm pretty sure it's a hack to prevent recursive autoformatting. e.g. every time you quote you'd get another (2.3% accurate) or another (N). That's why on older posts you'd get "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)" etc.

Edited by David Puddy

I'm pretty sure it's a hack to prevent recursive autoformatting. e.g. every time you quote you'd get another (2.3% accurate) or another (N). That's why on older posts you'd get "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)" etc.

Bingo, every time you edit EKlun(d) it would place the tag on there, it was just easier this way. I did the same for (N)Єverson. I like that google angle as well. Sweet!

Sh!t, no posts since 8 AM. Everyone is offically sick of Kovalfvck.

All we really need is an appearance from SD to rejuvenate the thread.

I've gone from checking this thread once every hour to at most twice a day. Tired of Kovy.

I heard from a guy who is friends with an inside source who has no special knowledge of this situation that said someday a deal will be completed with someone.

Speculate as you will with that. I think it's pretty obvious what that means.

I heard from a guy who is friends with an inside source who has no special knowledge of this situation that said someday a deal will be completed with someone.

Speculate as you will with that. I think it's pretty obvious what that means.

And I did too the same as 731, D731. As too per you, my sources have also indicated like you and your about the situation and this situation may come to an end very soon if Kovalchuk decides but I have heard from the source who may be the same of yours that it is all up to Kovalchuk when he decides to sign so it may be imminent but may not if he does not.

SKA support crew "soul sisters"

My linkhttp://www.hc-ska.ru/en/cheerleading

JA2Y7836.jpg

“Soul Of sisters” - these are bright the unforgettable dancing show, which accompanies domestic hockey matches [sKA] Saint Petersburg!

The most beautiful girls of Petersburg, original dancing numbers, igniting music and inexpressible energy

- hockey in Petersburg are more than hockey!

Edited by ice dog

"It's all bullsh!t and it's bad for ya!" - George Carlin (R.I.P.)

Edited by Devs4LordStanley

Just want to try this out:

(N)Єverson: Source: Kovalchuk nearing decision

The inference is that the choice is among the Kings, Devils, St. Petersburg of the KHL or perhaps even some silent NHL bidder.

So everyone? :lol:

Verdicts appeared imminent earlier, though, such as July 5, when he was believed close to signing with New Jersey, only to decide to resume talks with the Kings.

Still love this line, it looks like it was in another language and put through on internet translator.

cooke-kane.jpg

Not sure how I missed that image the first time around. Just saw it on Puck Daddy.

cooke-kane.jpg

Not sure how I missed that image the first time around. Just saw it on Puck Daddy.

Is there one of crosby getting hit in the face like that? :)

btw who is this kolvy everyone speaks of?

Edited by Dead