Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

"Aw snap", grossman just made my day monday interesting

:horse::horse::horse: Crap your right, Next tweet from Grossman, Wife could not make decision maybe tomorrow!

I don't care...I know it's a HUGE longshot...but if Kovy doesn't sign with us I'll still be a little disappointed :(

Hmm Єklund (2.3% accurate) blogged yesterday that Kings have made their FINAL offer and that Kovalchuk will definitely let them know his answer today by 12pm PST. Is it possible that Єklund (2.3% accurate) is actually right about something? Is this the fabled 2.3%?

Yeah, after all the time and effort put into this... I think a lot of us will still be a little disappointed if he doesn't sign here.

I WAS going to leave and have lunch. Now I have to sit around for this crap.

Same here... I might go get lunch quick and get back to my desk. lol

Guys, I think we need a flashback...

TWO WEEKS AGO TODAY:

@Jay_Grossman Ilya Kovalchuk looking to make decision on his future today....www.puckagency.com 12:05 PM Jul 5th via TweetDeck

@Jay_Grossman Ilya Kovalchuk choices have been narrowed down, details to be finalized but no announcement tonight.... 8:08 PM Jul 5th via TweetDeck

Seriously.

after the announcement I could see it coming close to 300.

Oh absolutely, I think once word of grossman's latest 'update' gets around, we'll surpass 300 before the night's over

Lou as Judge Smails and Kovy as Spaulding.

"I wan a hot dog, no I want a hamburger."

"You'll get nothing and like it!"

Hopefull I can be Rodney Dangerfield and when Kovy signs with NJ I can say, "Hey everyone, we're all gonna get laid!"

I like this:

By the way not my quote got it from a board but I thought it should be done:

IS KOVI USING THE DEVILS TO UP HIS PURSE????

Lou should NOT call Jay or Kovy but instead hold a press conference stating that they have made an offer and it's good only until 5:00 today at which time if not accepted they

...would pull the offer off the table. Unlike other teams....

Source http://my.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?user_id=96972&post_id=9826

Edited by Devs1965

Yeah, after all the time and effort put into this... I think a lot of us will still be a little disappointed if he doesn't sign here.

I thought you were out of this thread over a week ago. You're a JUNKIE! You can't stay away. :)

I like this:

IS KOVI USING THE DEVILS TO UP HIS PURSE????

Lou should NOT call Jay or Kovy but instead hold a press conference stating that they have made an offer and it's good only until 5:00 today at which time if not accepted they

...would pull the offer off the table. Unlike other teams....

Source http://my.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?user_id=96972&post_id=9826

Hockeybuzz , Єklund (2.3% accurate) .... Same sh!t.

NHLDevils HE'S BACK: Ilya Kovalchuk signs with the Devils. Press conference scheduled for Tuesday at the Rock.

That's exactly what they want you to think. It's all a psyche out for when he signs with the Blue Jackets.

A WNY source just told me Buffalo is holding a news conference sometime this summer to announce something big in regards to change..... could this be a tell????

NHLDevils

HE'S BACK: Ilya Kovalchuk signs with the Devils. Press conference scheduled for Tuesday at the Rock.

Edited by Amberite

NHLDevils HE'S BACK: Ilya Kovalchuk signs with the Devils. Press conference scheduled for Tuesday at the Rock.

I REALLY HOPE THIS ISNT A HACK, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T BE A HACK

TG CONFIRMS!!!

KOVY STAYS!!!

This is excellent we keep him but bad because SD is going to have a "told you so" attitude!