Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

I'm interested to see what kind of statement Grossman's office is going to come up with. It will be released shortly.

Do you know Grossman's going to release a statement, or just speculating. Neither would surprise me.

EDIT: Nevermind, TG says will be issuing a statement. Party on Wayne.

Edited by Daniel

What do you mean another team? ohmy.gif

He said: "I'll be a Devil for life" and he'll be!

Some guys are just jealous of his big smile and his "luxurious hair" - somebody used this term once, I guess.

IF he did, sure why not. I would boo anyone not in a Devils uniform. LOL.

I dont think he will not be Devil. I am sure Lou and company will alter this contract just enough to make the NHL happy.

Do you know Grossman's going to release a statement, or just speculating. Neither would surprise me.

DarrenDreger: Kovalchuk's agent, Jay Grossman will be issuing a statement shortly, says his office representative. Stay tuned.

IF he did, sure why not. I would boo anyone not in a Devils uniform. LOL.

I dont think he will not be Devil. I am sure Lou and company will alter this contract just enough to make the NHL happy.

Exactly.

Is Єklund (2.3% accurate) an idiot or is it just me? Isn't Kovalchuk's contract valid until the 5 day grievance-period is over / after it goes to arbitration? Єklund (2.3% accurate) is saying Kovalchuk is a UFA right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, TG says will be issuing a statement. Party on Wayne.

Party on Garth.

OR move some of the $11.5M to the back end of the remaining 5 or 6-years of the contract so it looks more reasonable. If Lou done this from the beginning IMO the NHL and bettman would have never rejected this 17-year contract. The last 6-years of the contract is what the NHL and Bettman did not like. It is a big decrease in pay. Move some of the $11.5M to the back end of the contract then it will be approved and call it a day. Lou will get this resolved and Kovy will still be a Devil.

I think it's pretty arrogant on your part to continue to post as if you're absolved from explaining yourself after the display you carried out.

You have some explaining to do before you carry on any further around here. Time to grow up, Ray.

Is Єklund (2.3% accurate) an idiot

Yes and go no further. That's how he got that nice little tag to his name.

What do you mean another team? ohmy.gif

He said: "I'll be a Devil for life" and he'll be!

Some guys are just jealous of his big smile and his "luxurious hair" - somebody used this term once, I guess.

He does have luxurious hair, doesnt he lol

and now ESPN is saying that Lou knew this deal was going to be rejected before the press conference?

If this is true that might indicate a bit of a rift between Lou and JVB

Edited by devlman

Is Єklund (2.3% accurate) an idiot or is it just me? Isn't Kovalchuk's contract valid until the 5 day grievance-period is over / after it goes to arbitration? Єklund (2.3% accurate) is saying Kovalchuk is a UFA right now.

when has that stopped Єklund (2.3% accurate) from saying anything? Єklund (2.3% accurate) probably thinks the CBA is that league isiah thomas ran into the ground; he's confused why people keep mentioning it.

The league wants it to be a one year deal in hope the precious New York Rangers have a chance fitting him under the cap the following season.Why? because "Its good for the Nhl"

He is an idiot.

Knowing Cindy and Ovila, they said ohhh Gary ohhh gary please honey dont let kovy play in the Atlantic if you do i will never sleep with you again sweet freaks!!! (Oh god I just grossed myself out)lol

This has no chance of pushing Kovy away from being a Devil for Life so get over it Buttman!

If the deal goes to 6.8 mil per year does this mean we can't resign Mike Mottau?

The Rangers thru out the 90's and 2000's have made lucrative contract signings but was once never looked over.The Flyers and stanley cup champs Hawks have done the same

twitter_icon-3_normal.jpgЄklund (2.3% accurate) New Rumor Blog Up> Kovalchupdate > http://bit.ly/dDizCk

6769_149215939936_659614936_3251450_2793812_n_normal.jpgTimoniNJD @Єklund (2.3% accurate) CBA rules state that Kovalchuk is a Devil throughout this whole process and cannot entertain other offers. The only way he becomes a

6769_149215939936_659614936_3251450_2793812_n_normal.jpgTimoniNJD @Єklund (2.3% accurate) free agent again is if AFTER the re-negotiations and arbitration hearings, it is ultimately rejected. Then he's a free agent.

6769_149215939936_659614936_3251450_2793812_n_normal.jpgTimoniNJD @Єklund (2.3% accurate) So in short... stop making sh!t up. You look ridiculous.

twitter_icon-3_normal.jpgЄklund (2.3% accurate) New Rumor Blog Up> Kovalchupdate > http://bit.ly/dDizCk

6769_149215939936_659614936_3251450_2793812_n_normal.jpgTimoniNJD @Єklund (2.3% accurate) CBA rules state that Kovalchuk is a Devil throughout this whole process and cannot entertain other offers. The only way he becomes a

6769_149215939936_659614936_3251450_2793812_n_normal.jpgTimoniNJD @Єklund (2.3% accurate) free agent again is if AFTER the re-negotiations and arbitration hearings, it is ultimately rejected. Then he's a free agent.

6769_149215939936_659614936_3251450_2793812_n_normal.jpgTimoniNJD @Єklund (2.3% accurate) So in short... stop making sh!t up. You look ridiculous.

Awesome stuff right there LOL

hahahahahaha

oh the statement is that their will be no more statements or comments.

Per TG

Edited by SS-SS

oh the statement is that their will be no more statements or comments.

Per TG

Yup. The statement states that there will be no more statements.

If what that update from ESPN is correct about Lou knowing beforehand then I'm sure he informed Kovy and Grossman of what the NHL's reaction would probably be. I doubt Lou would keep Kovy and Grossman in the dark about a possible denial from the NHL.

Waiting to see what this statement is that Grossman will be issuing.

A Preview:

0.jpg