Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

This from Slam Sports:

http://slam.canoe.ca...4/14819231.html

What the Devil was he thinking?

Considering Lamoriello’s close professional relationship with NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and his right hand man, Bill Daly, it’s almost impossible to imagine that Lamoriello didn’t know the league would object to the more than $100 million contract. In fact, many believe Lamoriello would have made the league aware of the deal before going public with the details.

Which begs the question: What exactly is Lamoriello’s game here?

I think the guy is close, but not touching. For example this bit "Lamoriello is a league guy and a loyalist if nothing else" sort of forgets that that "nothing else"he speaks of includes a paid employee opf the New Jersey Devils. I guess "Lamoriello is a New Jersey Devil first, and a league guy and loyalist second" sinks his whole point though.

Well, off to the Flyer's SkateZone for two hours on ice with my son :)

Edited by jim777

Look at the Devils Roster. Kovy is on it. Now look at his contract. Back at the Roster. Kovy is gone. So is the contract. I'm on a horse.

Look at the Devils Roster. Kovy is on it. Now look at his contract. Back at the Roster. Kovy is gone. So is the contract. I'm on a horse.

:giggle: Excellent!

THAT.

WAS.

AWESOME!

One of the best posts in this entire thread.

I thought I was the only person who actually liked that add. It drove my husband nuts the single time he saw it... he walked away all irritated when it came on the second time. I thought it was cute :evil:

i am not worried. i have a feeling he is going to be a Devil :burn:

You have a feeling? :rolleyes:

Wow, only 30 posts and you already get to add a POD to your stat sheet. congrats.gif

Because this thread has been lacking this lately. And because there is nothing new going on.

Please, no more of this ninja sh!t.

Edited by ben00rs

You have a feeling? :rolleyes:

Wow, only 30 posts and you already get to add a POD to your stat sheet. congrats.gif

Please, no more of this ninja sh!t.

...and the feelings so real, you can feel the feeling...

Edited by Unholygoalie

HAHAAH :huh:

John Maclean on WNBC NOW

Care to share about what's said for those of us across the country?

Care to share about what's said for those of us across the country?

NBC? news? or some "interview show"?

Well TG is tweeting some good updates about the interview.

haha, thanks guys...i need to post more...POD is post of the day right? Or does 'd' mean decade? :-)

haha, thanks guys...i need to post more...POD is post of the day right? Or does 'd' mean decade? :-)

HAHAHHA

Guys, I don't know if I'm freaking out about Kovalchuk's situation... and I don't know if somebody already commented about it but I think Kovalchuk has different colored eyes. I think I was staring at his pictures for too long... LOL

I know that it doesn't matter, I think it is cool. Can somebody tell me if I am wrong?

Guys, I don't know if I'm freaking out about Kovalchuk's situation... and I don't know if somebody already commented about it but I think Kovalchuk has different colored eyes. I think I was staring at his pictures for too long... LOL I know that it doesn't matter, I think it is cool. Can somebody tell me if I am wrong?

I don't know,I'm trying to get a picture where we can clearly see his 2 eyes but all the pictures I found for the moment don't really show a color difference between his eyes.

Hey... :unsure: can I write about how hot Scott Stevens is in this thread? That's not ninja right?

one eye is bigger than the other, by quite a bit actually

That's the eye of the sniper.