Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

NSFW

Thankfully, videos won't load at my job...so I'm not tempted

Dang no video on my blackberry. NSFW practically screams "awesome video you want to watch!"

Wha? No Kerplunk or Barrel of Monkeys?

(First post in this thread BTW.)

Battleship anyone?

I believe Tri was goin' for a Homer Simpson reference.

However, pretty sure all of these games can be played online for those who really hate playing the waiting game and have nothing better to do.

I recommend Carcassonne for a new(to most people)and interesting board game with simple rules.

I believe Tri was goin' for a Homer Simpson reference.

Ah, I thought he was just going for, you know, the game? I played that sh!t when I was like 3 years old probably 300 times a day. Hungry hungry hip-PO!

Ah, I thought he was just going for, you know, the game? I played that sh!t when I was like 3 years old probably 300 times a day. Hungry hungry hip-PO!

well homer simpson probably said it at the same time that you were 3 years old. (this is not meant as an insult, merely incredulousness at myself for expecting people to get a 17 year old television reference).

if this goes on for a third day i know someone's going to pull a rupert pupkin from the king of comedy on mr. richard bloch. hell, i'm about to. i've got kovalchuk and lou and NHLPA lawyer cutouts in the basement and am holding my own personal arbitration hearing.

Edited by Triumph

i've got kovalchuk and lou and NHLPA lawyer cutouts in the basement and am holding my own personal arbitration hearing.

Who's winning?

i've got kovalchuk and lou and NHLPA lawyer cutouts in the basement and am holding my own personal arbitration hearing.

Just be sure to mail your Gary Bettman cutout to Calgary before you start.

Only after you, ya know, smack it around a little bit

Only after you, ya know, smack it around a little bit

The real life Gary lives in NJ. We should organize an NJDevs rally outside of his house!

too late... Sidney already got a hold of it

crosbygary.jpg

Who's winning?

kovalchuk has just kind of said 'this is team'. lou is silent. the NHLPA lawyer is being played by a cutout of al pacino from and justice for all who keeps yelling about the court being out of order - he's not getting anywhere. i don't think this is a good sign.

too late... Sidney already got a hold of it

crosbygary.jpg

I knew Crosby was a McCain supporter!

kovalchuk has just kind of said 'this is team'. lou is silent. the NHLPA lawyer is being played by a cutout of al pacino from and justice for all who keeps yelling about the court being out of order - he's not getting anywhere. i don't think this is a good sign.

What a disaster. I think it's time to blow up the AC unit of your house so that we can get the proceedings to be delayed a few days and get our pieces back in order.

What a disaster. I think it's time to blow up the AC unit of your house so that we can get the proceedings to be delayed a few days and get our pieces back in order.

haha, unfortunately i haven't actually seen that movie, so if it's a reference, it's over my head. that's what i deserve, i suppose.

also my cutout of jack nicholson from a few good men keeps saying that you're goddamn right he ordered the code red, and that apparently we need him on that wall.

Ah, but Lou has a secret weapon: the Chewbaca Defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhvAs5GsMPw

I read your post and I immediately thought of this espn commercial :whistling:

well homer simpson probably said it at the same time that you were 3 years old. (this is not meant as an insult, merely incredulousness at myself for expecting people to get a 17 year old television reference).

if this goes on for a third day i know someone's going to pull a rupert pupkin from the king of comedy on mr. richard bloch. hell, i'm about to. i've got kovalchuk and lou and NHLPA lawyer cutouts in the basement and am holding my own personal arbitration hearing.

Are you going to kidnap Gary Bettman and secure him to a chair with mountains of duct tape like Sandra Bernhardt did to jerry lewis?

I'm glad that we've moved onto movie and TV references, from that whole ninja thing. This is much more entertaining :D

And for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, go check out the "Solution to Rolston problem" thread. DIG's most recent post is the funniest thing I've read in a while

Edited by Devsfan118

Are you going to kidnap Gary Bettman and secure him to a chair with mountains of duct tape like Sandra Bernhardt did to jerry lewis?

Or like Masked Fan's avatar, though this would be far, far more disturbing.

That's..........disturbing. :unsure: