New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm In QC! French is my 1st language.

Haha Hey Frenchie, sa fais du bien de voir d'autre francais de temps en temps, moi j'reste au Nouveau-Brunswick pis les devils fans sont vraiment rare par icite... j'en connais personellement 4... p-e 5 gros max haha

Haha Hey Frenchie, sa fais du bien de voir d'autre francais de temps en temps, moi j'reste au Nouveau-Brunswick pis les devils fans sont vraiment rare par icite... j'en connais personellement 4... p-e 5 gros max haha

I agree

i still think kovy will be a devil but this is starting to get annoying, i was sure this woulda been over with early this week. now lou's whole "status quo" statement makes me think it wont be for another week. the problem with that is that my band is goin on tour next week so knowing my luck ill miss out on celebrating with my brothers. he better sign either 2morro or not till im back lol

i still think kovy will be a devil but this is starting to get annoying, i was sure this woulda been over with early this week. now lou's whole "status quo" statement makes me think it wont be for another week. the problem with that is that my band is goin on tour next week so knowing my luck ill miss out on celebrating with my brothers. he better sign either 2morro or not till im back lol

what do you mean starting. It's been annoying for almost 2 months now

and Marge is so hot... she's my hero!

:offtopic: For a split second, I thought the dog in your sig was following my mouse around. I was thoroughly disappointed when I realized what an idiot I was for thinking it though :lol:

....how cool would that be though...

I only know dead languages. Why couldn't he do the interview in Ancient Greek or Latin?

I think there was a cat that would do that.. then when you stopped moving the mouse it would scratch it's ear and then curl up and go to sleep -- but it was a windows application it must have been 15 years or so ago!

Are you thinking of the Outlook assistant? If you clicked then they did something but when you left them alone they usually went to sleep.

there was/is a cat, dog, robot, paperclip etc

latest twitter on the kovy watch

Chesnokov is very reliable. Kovy is staying here; it might take some time to get the official announcement, but at this point it's pretty obvious that he isn't considering anything other than NJ.

Edited by Amberite

Are you thinking of the Outlook assistant? If you clicked then they did something but when you left them alone they usually went to sleep.

there was/is a cat, dog, robot, paperclip etc

No it was long before then. It was a tiny cat -- they have smilies of the thing still even.

I love that the longer we get away from true Kovy news the more this thread returns to pure garbage

Well ... there really isn't any Kovy news to speak of. We could have a 50-page discussion on Lou's "status quo" comment, but I doubt it would be very engaging.