Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

I'm In QC! French is my 1st language.

Edited by Devs3cups

English ? What are you talkin' about ?

Let's get this thread back on track, shall we?

marge_simpson.jpg

Let's get this thread back on track, shall we?

Wow, nevermind, that picture was HUGE

Edited by Devilsfan118

Per TGfireandice

Devils GM Lamoriello says "Everything is status quo" on Kovalchuk talks

I wonder if TG has this saved somewhere so he just has to copy and paste it. :rolleyes:

http://twitter.com/TGfireandice

Per TGfireandice

Devils GM Lamoriello says "Everything is status quo" on Kovalchuk talks

I wonder if TG has this saved somewhere so he just has to copy and paste it. :rolleyes:

http://twitter.com/TGfireandice

You don't expect Lou to say anything else do you? Especially while negotiating a players contract?

I'm In QC! French is my 1st language.

Haha Hey Frenchie, sa fais du bien de voir d'autre francais de temps en temps, moi j'reste au Nouveau-Brunswick pis les devils fans sont vraiment rare par icite... j'en connais personellement 4... p-e 5 gros max haha

Haha Hey Frenchie, sa fais du bien de voir d'autre francais de temps en temps, moi j'reste au Nouveau-Brunswick pis les devils fans sont vraiment rare par icite... j'en connais personellement 4... p-e 5 gros max haha

I agree

i still think kovy will be a devil but this is starting to get annoying, i was sure this woulda been over with early this week. now lou's whole "status quo" statement makes me think it wont be for another week. the problem with that is that my band is goin on tour next week so knowing my luck ill miss out on celebrating with my brothers. he better sign either 2morro or not till im back lol

i still think kovy will be a devil but this is starting to get annoying, i was sure this woulda been over with early this week. now lou's whole "status quo" statement makes me think it wont be for another week. the problem with that is that my band is goin on tour next week so knowing my luck ill miss out on celebrating with my brothers. he better sign either 2morro or not till im back lol

what do you mean starting. It's been annoying for almost 2 months now

(croissant et baguette)

:giggle:

some things Les Francais cannot let slide

:o moustic -- sans vetements? mon dieu!! obm.gif

Edited by Pepperkorn

and Marge is so hot... she's my hero!

:offtopic: For a split second, I thought the dog in your sig was following my mouse around. I was thoroughly disappointed when I realized what an idiot I was for thinking it though :lol:

....how cool would that be though...

I think there was a cat that would do that.. then when you stopped moving the mouse it would scratch it's ear and then curl up and go to sleep -- but it was a windows application it must have been 15 years or so ago!

I only know dead languages. Why couldn't he do the interview in Ancient Greek or Latin?

I think there was a cat that would do that.. then when you stopped moving the mouse it would scratch it's ear and then curl up and go to sleep -- but it was a windows application it must have been 15 years or so ago!

Are you thinking of the Outlook assistant? If you clicked then they did something but when you left them alone they usually went to sleep.

there was/is a cat, dog, robot, paperclip etc

latest twitter on the kovy watch

dchesnokov

Kovalchuk update: his Russian agent told SovSport that he received no indication from Ilya that he is considering the KHL.

Kovy just sign here goddamn it where are you going to go????????

Chesnokov is very reliable. Kovy is staying here; it might take some time to get the official announcement, but at this point it's pretty obvious that he isn't considering anything other than NJ.

Edited by Amberite

Are you thinking of the Outlook assistant? If you clicked then they did something but when you left them alone they usually went to sleep.

there was/is a cat, dog, robot, paperclip etc

No it was long before then. It was a tiny cat -- they have smilies of the thing still even.

Maybe IL is doing a Brett Favre, to avoid training camp.

Could you imagine? Vanderbeek would try to assuage Lou "calm down, let it slide Lou" and Lou would be doing his best Marge Simpson grumble