Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

I've decided that he's gonna be re-named Status Quovalchuk for the time being.

Well played! I owe you one high-five for that awesomeness.

Good job on the Rick roll, Manta!

Now this thread really does have everything!

I've decided that he's gonna be re-named Status Quovalchuk for the time being.

:lol:

this thread is such a clusterfvck lulz.

i love it. well played, kovalchuk.

to me it seems the same as all the "Stevens return from injury and "Niedermayer will he/wont he" threads.

Ya know, if the Devils and Kovalchuk have agreed in principle to a deal but are waiting for a trade to clear cap space before putting pen on paper, what's to stop some other team from swooping in and inking him? Wouldn't surprise me. But even the KHL wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Nothing.

If Grossman can get closer to his imaginary $10 million per season (Islanders/KHL) deal NOTHING is off limits.

When your agent has a Russian partner spreading false rumors about other teams (Philly & the AV's) being interested your probably going to prolong this until it happens.

Link? I always enjoy reading the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." source of a rumor.

To be fair, the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." is probably more accurate than Mark (N)Єverson.

Edited by ben00rs

Good job on the Rick roll, Manta!

Thanks Jerry. This thread needed it.

To be fair, the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." is probably more accurate than Mark (N)Єverson.

Well done Sir. You could have added Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) as well.

Reports of the report that reported the report that was reported yesterday?

Well I thought it was reported hearsay of a report of rumblings of a report that a deal was reportedly in place as per a report of findings of a report.

Ah, back from a glorious weekend at the beach...

AND STILL NO DECISION?!?!?

Isn't someone supposed to be eating crow in here today?

"fvck you stupid SC. Dumb kids. I did know and in fact told you guys and knew that already about Kovalchuck. You all know nothing about me i know more people then you ever will douche. I told you and in fact was right you are all dumb I am smart and my sources have did confirm that Kovalchuck coming back very soon and I told you guys Kovalchuck wanted to be a Devils becuase Kovalchuck is Kovalchuck. unknown poster is still a douche and thinks he laugh last but my sources will show i am smartest. dumb kid a$$hole."

Well I thought it was reported hearsay of a report of rumblings of a report that a deal was reportedly in place as per a report of findings of a report.

DRINK!

"fvck you stupid SC. Dumb kids. I did know and in fact told you guys and knew that already about Kovalchuck. You all know nothing about me i know more people then you ever will douche. I told you and in fact was right you are all dumb I am smart and my sources have did confirm that Kovalchuck coming back very soon and I told you guys Kovalchuck wanted to be a Devils becuase Kovalchuck is Kovalchuck. unknown poster is still a douche and thinks he laugh last but my sources will show i am smartest. dumb kid a$$hole."

The excuse is going to be "I was right all a long but the deal just fell apart..." or something to that affect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

Isn't someone supposed to be eating crow in here today?

ROBOT ROLL CALL!

Cam-bot!

Gypsy!

Tom Servo!

Crooooooooooooow!

ROBOT ROLL CALL!

Cam-bot!

Gypsy!

Tom Servo!

Crooooooooooooow!

:lol:

Yet another Win for this thread.

If anyone knew yesterday that this was gonna happen today please tell us.

i called it on thursday i think that it would be tuesday, so yea, i have inside sources (inside my head)

i called it on thursday i think that it would be tuesday, so yea, i have inside sources (inside my head)

I could have told you on Thursday that today would be Tuesday too. You ain't so big! :P

I could have told you on Thursday that today would be Tuesday too. You ain't so big! :P

what's tomorrow then, big shot?

If anyone knew yesterday that this was gonna happen today please tell us.

I knew yesterday that it wasn't going to happen on sunday...if that counts for anything. :noclue:

In a not-so-surprising development, the Kovalchuk soap opera is getting ZERO play on SportsCenter. They did give Bob Probert a couple of minutes, though.

I love you.