Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

LOL...Chuk Norris - wouldn't that be the name for Kovy on the Devils? A defensively sound Kovy? Norris...get it? I'll shut up now.

alright, i'll give it to you, :clap:

we go from math to six degrees of kovalchuk

oh and we're about 40 posts from 10k, holy crap

alright, i'll give it to you, :clap:

we go from math to six degrees of kovalchuk

oh and we're about 40 posts from 10k, holy crap

almost 500, if that deal passed nhl and we sign him tomorrow morning, we may hang in there for page 500, nobody post anymore.

almost 500, if that deal passed nhl and we sign him tomorrow morning, we may hang in there for page 500, nobody post anymore.

I agree, nobody should post.

I agree, nobody should post.

definitely, i think we should stop posting.... after this reply of course ;)

since i know people will still post ill reply anyways..I'm just completely disgusted with the way everything has went, while it has provided a story for the off season and something to pass the time It has been an annoyance to see how much of a troll Bettman and the NHL are. If we do eventually sign Kovy, I would like to see a re-poll of what would be considered a failure for him in regards to awards/cups.

ok am i the one cracking page #500 ? lol

edit: ok nop i am not lol

Edited by SterioDesign

so I don't get it why the posting abstinence now after everyone saying "kovy won't sign until page 500!!!!"

It only makes sense to keep going the extra 3-5 more posts so he can finally sign ... again ...

wouldn't we need to make a new thread for that? or is this now the all-encompassing thread these days...

wouldn't we need to make a new thread for that? or is this now the all-encompassing thread these days...

i was speaking to management not the posters lol

since i know people will still post ill reply anyways..I'm just completely disgusted with the way everything has went, while it has provided a story for the off season and something to pass the time It has been an annoyance to see how much of a troll Bettman and the NHL are. If we do eventually sign Kovy, I would like to see a re-poll of what would be considered a failure for him in regards to awards/cups.

oh i am going to keep posting too.... after i get out of work tomorrow. i just wanted to assist in pushing the thread to the 10k point without simply spamming

I think we should all stop posting too

on what basis? cause going along with all the ju ju has worked for us thus far...

Edited by PattyElias26

I think we should all stop posting too

Fine... I'll stop posting too

Oh hey I heard the Devils might be interested in Kovalchuk this summer--think there are any truth to those rumors?

I've maintained a cautious optimism throughout this entire process. I thought for sure that one Sunday night we learned he was visiting LA that the next day were were gonna wake up to news that he signed out there. By the end of that week my confidence was as high as it had ever been. At this point I like to think the fact that he at least tried to sign with us (TWICE now at least) as a huge indication that he wants to play for this team and I have a good feeling Lou and company will sort this whole thing out and he'll be signed in the near future.

There is no NJDevs. Only New Kovy Update.

And now no one is posting. I'll go ahead and point out that this deal HAS to get done within the next week to leave enough time to trade guys away. I think Lou might be having a hard time doing so.

I've been addicted to this thread, I've quit this thread in a huff, I've come back older and wiser. It's been an exciting process getting to page 500. I'm not sure if I want this saga to end or not at this point. :cheers: