Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

so now he doesn't want to play for the west -- north american west, or western hemisphere ?

Re-over-analyzing things, here we go again!

At least its not about if kool-aid goes with omelets.....

about that...there was never really a consensus

so now he doesn't want to play for the west -- north american west, or western hemisphere ?

Maybe he means west Asia, which means SKA St. Petersburg is out!

er... :noclue:

I expected to not be able to login to njdevs.com by this time.

Plan on not having site access on a random day in late August...it looks like it's about to take long.

Although some more fodder in the he's not going to sign here category, apparently he was still listed on the website roster Sunday and isn't anymore.

Sunday!

...no wait...

Purple!

What ... is the contract-signing velocity of an unladen Kovalchuk?

I'm starting a metal band today called Kovalchuk. Anyone want in? Must play an instrument.

Plan on not having site access on a random day in late August...it looks like it's about to take long.

Although some more fodder in the he's not going to sign here category, apparently he was still listed on the website roster Sunday and isn't anymore.

The NJ Devils website is the last to update info about the Devils. Whoever runs that thing doesn't get inside info.

Edited by ben00rs

I propose we have kabobs. Red, yellow, and green peppers, onions grilled along with beef tips, chicken, and shrimp marinated in Italian dressing and teriyaki sauce.... on a kabob.

What ... is the contract-signing velocity of an unladen Kovalchuk?

African or European?

(Also, P-O-the-muthafvckin-D.)

Wuh oh...that worries me, all kidding aside

what are the chances Lou is waiting to move someone first? and would it be bad luck if i went to a NY Panera, not NYC but Utica area

I'm starting a metal band today called Kovalchuk. Anyone want in? Must play an instrument.

I play the guitar, but not well.

I also play the vuvuzela. And no, I'm not kidding.

neither is Henrik Tallinder. make your own conclusions

what are the chances Lou is waiting to move someone first? and would it be bad luck if i went to a NY Panera, not NYC but Utica area

See around page 43

African or European?

(Also, P-O-the-muthafvckin-D.)

Oh god, is this going to become one of those threads in which we do nothing but quote Holy Grail? :lol:

In that case...

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

If by instrument, you accept a guitar hero guitar (AND Drums, talk about skillz), then count me in!

I also play the vuvuzela. And no, I'm not kidding.

shut the kovalchuk up last1. you will NOT BE PLAYING VUVUZELA IN THE BAND.

OR AT THE ROCK FOR THAT MATTER :rant:

See around page 43

hahaha i didnt wanna tread that far back, i have to pretend to do my job

I play all of them :) this is my livingroom

livingroom.jpg

I can help keep the beat; I've been banging my head against the wall in rhythm for the last 36 hours.

shut the kovalchuk up last1. you will NOT BE PLAYING VUVUZELA IN THE BAND.

OR AT THE ROCK FOR THAT MATTER :rant:

Wait, wait, what's that? I can't quite hear yo....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

...might be a good thing you're not going to Lolla, I'd bring mine just coz I know it annoys you so. :lol:

Wait, wait, what's that? I can't quite hear yo....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

...might be a good thing you're not going to Lolla, I'd bring mine just coz I know it annoys you so. :lol:

haha you'd have one expensive piece of broken plastic rather quickly if that were teh case. :cheers: